DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5" LCD Digital Thermometer - Grey (1 x 9V Battery)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykurt1602 on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have a need for measuring temperatures in the range 100-200 C. I considered building an interface from a k-type probe to a multimeter. In my seek for probes I found this complete thermometer. For this price - including probe and battery - it is a nice deal. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigkoun on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Considering the price, it's a 10. Does what it says, the response time with the probe that it comes with is really fast, the accuracy around 30celsius is +-1c, and I don't know how accurate it is in high temperatures but who cares? If i need to do a solder ref... Read more

basic demostration
    1 0
  • posted bydarkzhades on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This seems like a great unit, it measures -50 to 1300c so I wasn't too surprised that my body temp was out by 1 degree. The thermometer works right out of the box, the battery was installed and working. It is compatible with other probes that have the two flat p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections