Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfederinik on 12/20/2008

The air blower is very useful to clean lenses, screens, internals of digital camera and even keyboards and every small gape that will hold dust. It's not very powerful as expected, but probably it can be improved working on the top hole with some very sharpen blade. The stand structure makes it very handy as it not roll down on the floor. The quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskiitz on 11/24/2008

The blower has a good design allowing you to place it somewhere without fear of it rolling away. The air it moves is enough to move most of the dust stuck to whatever you are cleaning The molding is not that great at the bottom A genuine large size (this is a medium size) Giottos air blower can be purchased for around the USD$10-15 mark, i think i would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaron915 on 11/11/2008

This blower has a really fun design and stands on desks and other flat surfaces nicely. It won't roll away easily like other air blowers. I like the red color on the blower tip, and it works very well at keeping my camera lenses and other gear clean. The rubber that my blower is made from has quite a strong smell and some of the mould around the bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaron915 on 11/04/2008

This Rocket Style Air Blower works well and has a nice design. It's a good item to keep with your camera kit or on your desk to remove dust from CD and DVD media. The quality of the rubber is not as good as other blowers that I have used before and the moulding of the bottom fins on the rocket is a little rough. Also, I expected more air flow from a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysome9000 on 09/25/2008

Well, this is pretty much a 1:1 copy of the well-received original (down to the company logo, heh). So it works really well, strong air stream helps clean your lenses or D/SLR mirror or sensor without risking scraping something important with a brush or a cloth. Easy to use and rather well made. I wouldn't call the rubbery smell a con, if there was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave1710 on 09/14/2008

- Great price. - Works and looks like pro ones which cost several times more. - Useful holes in the fins which could be used in conjunction with a neck strap for convenience. - Nice and light to carry around in your bag. - Well sealed and assembled. - Doesnt show but ships with a removable red cap on the end of the nozzle, which slows the flow of air ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections