DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2-in-1 Anti-Dust Plug + Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen for Iphone / Cell Phones (3 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjloberg on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits very snugly into the headset jack. Works great to reduce finger prints. Doesn't get in the way (much) while in the headset jack. Great value. Helps a lot for those who have 'fat' fingers and often mistype or very oily skin and leave finger prints all over... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have a lot of functions: -Works like a antidust plug. -Works like a little funny stylus. The package contain three, and that's good. My friends always are asking about "what's that?", they can imagine that that is a stylus. I don't use it for so much... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFMAN111 on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very light weight, low profile stylus. Fits perfectly in the jack and does not come out. Perfect for games like Draw Something. Cons:The rubber separates from the rest of the stylus and is troublesum at time, but it's not that big of an issue for me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrood on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's small. Will not need much space for carrying. You can put it in an audio socket of you phone and thus you will not have it lost somewhere in your pocket. It covers the audio socket from dust. It helps to use virtual keyboard on small sized phones with touch screen. Y... Read more

1 0
  • posted byratronix on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is small (like 2 cm) but looks like well built. It works quite fine with the capacitive screen so for me it's ok Cons:In the image it seems like aluminium (in the description it says plastic) but the image is deceptive. The stick is very short for a stylus, specially i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOutlander18 on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works as a dust plug, works as a stylus, cheap, there are three of them, and finally the stylus works as a bumper if the phone is dropped. Cons:Bulky to use as a dust plug, thicker than my finger, aluminium not plastic as in the description, and the variance in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections