DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo Vertical Grip External Battery Pack for Canon 450D
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangrysmith on 08/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:First I'd like to underline the real quality of this product, seems like original grip. Note that remote control is present in this kit! It's a great surprise! Thanks a lot for it! Adapter for AA batteries already included. Cons:Still don't know, probably no at all. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanadavey on 06/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- looks and feels like the Canon branded model - the price can't be beat - extra battery power is always a good thing to have - now comes with a wireless remote Cons:- no cons with this equipment yet OtherThoughts:As soon as I took the grip out of the box I was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuydovicus on 05/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It does fit good in your hands, it gives you a better grip to the camera. - You can choose for batteries or for two original canon accus. - My version I recieved came with a remote. - It is nice build quality. Cons:- The wheel dail is hard to roll. The wheel grip is i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhabeekm on 05/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good battery grip. There is not much difference between the origional one (execpt it is almost half the price). Grip feels very solid and the rubber feels even better than the grip of the EOS450 itself! Cons:Had to wait a long time before DX shipped it. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimtango on 12/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great addition to a Canon 450D for anyone with big hands (like me!). It makes the camera much easier to hold and control when you have a heavy zoom lens attached. It also gives you a second set of controls for when you shoot in portrait mode, and all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspomenik on 07/20/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfect on my Canon eos 500d. Just like original only without Canon logo printed on. You can't tell the diference. Everything works picture perferct. All the buttons work and shutter button works like a charm and all that for half a price that you would get in a st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEldorf on 09/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great Price- Half if not more then the cost of the Official Canon grip. Nice solid construction. Fits perfectly onto the camera and in my hand. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Looks (other then a few cosmetic differences, such as no Canon markings) and functions just like the Off... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections