DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic + Aluminum Alloy Case for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybettodiaz on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap - Very nice quality - Fits great in the i9300 phone - Very stylish - Very nice to hold in the hand - Even that is plastic, it looks like aluminum black - Protects the Camera Cons:- It gets dirty easily OtherThoughts:I bought it to test and see how... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCerealWizard on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I must admit it: the case is cheap and easy to install. The fit is smooth and I don't get that feeling that I'm going to scratch my phone when installing. You can acess the buttons of the samsung galaxy S3 really easy with it. The case, which is quite strong, looks real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjephyang on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The design of this case is great. It fits snugly on my Samsung Galaxy S3 and protects the back and the edges, although not the glass (but then again, it wasn't intended to protect the glass!). Cons:Removing it might be a bit tricky, so you'll need to play with i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections