DX » Community » Reviews » Embedded 1.5" LCD Digital Hygrometer Thermometer for Cigar Humidor - White (2 x AG13)
Customer’s impression:
Barato Does what it is supposed to no quality flaws yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndja3pypt82d on 07/31/2015

Funciona bien... Parecía más grande por fotos pero igualmente es muy bueno

Impression:Barato,Does what it is supposed to;

0 0 0

• posted byMontxito on 03/17/2015

Tiene buen precio y me viene genial para el invernadero. Iba muy bien hasta que lo tuve una semana sometido al 99% de humedad y dejo de funcionar correctamente.

Impression:Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byelloy on 12/16/2014

Does its job like one would expect, no quality flaws experienced yet. I cannot tell if it is accurate as I haven't counter-measured it.

Impression:Does what it is supposed to, no quality flaws yet.;

0 0 0

• posted byfjbaztarrica on 02/24/2014

Got this inSpain after 18 days from ordering, which I think it is really fast. It's a really small device that can be placed/mounted everywhere; it stands in position by itself. Made of sturdy plastic it doesn't seem it will break any soon. I also ordered with this SKU148170, tested both and they... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybezdomovec on 01/31/2014

one device I have two thermometer and hygrometer. accuracy device is high, thermometer with hygrometer meets stringent pharmaceutical requirements.I can place the sensor to the desired location, it improves the measurement accuracy Temperature shows smaller than moisture ,but this is OK with is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboka009 on 12/17/2012

the thing is really small, and as such can be mounted anywhere: I got it glued on the front side (the glass) of my humidor.drilled a tight hole in the wood side of the doors and fixed the cable in it.the probe is tucked behind the cigars and the whole thing doesnt seem like a DIY :) plus,it comes... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere