Impression:Ótimo PRODUTO;

0 0 0

• posted bybrlimanas on 11/11/2014

o melhor do melhor dos produtos.... Read more

The product is good

Impression:I am happy;

0 0 0

• posted byAndrePVB on 11/09/2014

THis is a very useful and fun item. It fits perfectly on your keyring or key case and will not stand out unless one takes a close look. Lightweight and with a blade good enough for daily use as a small tool for opening packages, cutting light ropes, etc. It is so convenient to carry that everybody could ... Read more

Impression:Fun,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byRobLammerts1 on 08/16/2014

Pros: Key can come in handy when you need to cut something like a box, I attached this to my keychain. Good mechanisme, doesn't open when in it's your pocket. Cons: Not really sharp, I made it sharper by using a knife sharpertool. Now it's really sharp! Must have for everyone who has a keychain with ... Read more

Good knife for your keychain

Impression:Good knife for your keychain,Key size;

2 0 0

• posted bykyoz00r on 03/22/2014

The knife is well-made. You can notice the material is not bad at all. Has a decent sharpness. You can hide it among your keys with ease. Without a closer look you can't really notice it. For the price, you really can't ask for better quality, but if i was to point out a con this would be it. Useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySelahh on 03/01/2014

It is always usefull to have a small knife with you just in case. But it if you get stopped by the cops and they do a check on you, then they might find your knife. But with this Portable Key Knife, they don't even notice. It looks juse like a key. The blade is pretty sharp, the material is of good quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBepic on 02/28/2014

Good quality material. The product is easy to use, seems sharp and can be sharpened. Its really stalthy, so no one can guess its a knife. Fits nicely on my keychain. In case of a security check it would be pretty obvious its a knife, so you probably cant bring it on an airplane, and the thickness Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycodyc on 02/10/2014

Handy little knife key, small and discrete, opens and closes smoothly and a neat purchase for under three bucks The only con is that the knife blade isn't really strong, but what did you expect, works fine for opening packaging and things like that. I bought a few and gave a few away, everyone seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreramendes on 01/09/2014

It comes sharp, is very small and well made.Very useful to open packages and things like that. Vem afiado, é pequeno e muito bem feito. Muito útil para abrir pacotes e coisas desse tipo. Is a little bit bigger then I expected, but as It has I blade, I suppose It couldn't be smaller. The screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanthonijsz on 01/04/2014

Small and you'll never forget it once it is on your keychain. I have used it several times when I needed something sharp, to open a box, cut off some wire or get out a splinter. I liked it so much I ordered more and gave them away to friends and they all liked them very much... Passes airport checks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections