Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPabloFGutierrez on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite acceptable quality for the small size and design. It also fits nicely on my keychain and doesn't look anything like a knife unless you look really closely. Blade length and shape make it a useful tool for opening packages. Cons:I don’t see any cons. This... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You will love this knife!!! It is so nice, the appearance is awesome, wonderful fulfillment. It is so teeny-tiny, you enjoy holding it in your hand ! And of course it does what it is supposed to do, it cuts quite well. You can take it with you everywhere, it o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarurun on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was very surprised by the quality of this key-knife. The metal is quite thick and the blade is very sharp, brand new pocket knife sharp. The folding of the knife in and out is smooth but also very tight so you don't have to worry about it closing on you abruptly. It a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byystneelie on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well made, good quality, solid build. Cheap. Blade length and shape make it a useful tool for opening packages. Cons:It did not come sharp. You can sharpen it yourself, but on mine the grind is not symmetrical and the tip is very very blunt, so it takes a lot of effort to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEliedsonBatista on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:He is very mild. Easy to handle and use. It is very hidden and its size is identical to and a normal key. Can put on your keychain and take with you anywhere. Cons:He and a small, clear that the intention and that but not to be used for railings cuts. OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymoguro on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing is great. The whole thing feels incredibly sturdy and like it will last for a long time. The blade already comes quite sharp. It fits well in a keyring (once you manage to put it there) and is the size of a normal key. Cons:Its thickness: It is as t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byonfire5323 on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good quality -useful and always there when you need it -nice tool to show off to your friends and make them jealous-they start asking you where you bought it and you say DealExtreme really good prices and quality -also a good tool for self defense just in case Cons:-no... Read more

2 0
  • posted byoOKHKNOo on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High Quality material, you can wear it as a necklace addind a chain to it and it looks nice and original. You can also have it in yor keychain, and it comes in handy a lot of times. The blaze is sharper than I expected from an item this small, that is cool. as... Read more

As a necklace Knife Width
    1 0
  • posted byScholar on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really easy knife to cut through things. It is a really sharp and pretty long one. It is super sturdy so you don't have to worry it will come out while it is in your pants. It could be used for envelopes, cutting things off, cutting packages open. Cons:I find it a bit big... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDangsta4501 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Like the title says, this was a surprisingly nice, sturdy little key...knife....thing. For two dollars I expected something flimsy and not well made but the thing is sturdy and looks tight son! I don't know how much use it'll get but I'll definitely be scoring some cool... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections