DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Matte LCD Screen Front / Back Protector w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 / 4S - Transparent
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymjurak on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price of this item is great and both front and back protectors are provided in the package. The installment is fairly easy with step-by-step instructions. The screen responsiveness hasn't been reduced after applying the protector. Dirt and stains are stick... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorge2002 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Screen protector fits good on Iphone, it's very easy to install it on Iphone screen - there is step by step instruction how to apply it, quality is good. Cons:Protector can be scratches by keys in the pocket and by other materials. OtherThoughts:Usefull to protect Iphon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirenick on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works well, covers both side of my IPhone 4, great phone. It even comes with a cloth, allows me to clean my screen before applying my screen protector and continues to serve its function of cleaning the screen protector after pasting on my phone. It works cov... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarangaba on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits like a charm on the iphone 4 or 4s. Comes with both back and front screen protectors. Doesn't make the screen look dull and feels feather soft to touch and glide fingers across Cons:None, except the fact that putting it on may be a pain in the nose. Using a scotch... Read more

the package the guard applied to my iphone the screen with the protector on
    0 0
  • posted byJBigs on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Price!! Amazing price, actually paying ho much they are worth rather than going to a store and paying 12 bucks for the same thing! -Comes with dust-removing cloth -Fits phone perfectly Cons:Can't really think of any. Maybe that the cloth they come with isn't great qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrTambor on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this because the other screen protector i bought didn't have a back protector.I didn't expect much from this item.But i was wrong, don't get fooled for the price this is a quality screen protector. Applying is very easy just make sure there's no dust on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygruzin71 on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ It is really clear + It feels just like the glass, it is NOT sticky. + Easy to apply.t looks pretty good after applied. You Should buy it if you need one screen protector, it might be as good as one original sold at apple's store. Cons:I don't have anything... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections