DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Smart Quick Charger - Recharges All Batteries (100~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUrry4x4 on 01/24/2014

Excellent charger for travel , when many kind battery may need recharge, but small place to many different chargers. When element is fully charged LED by turning from red to green. NiMh AA battery (SONY LSD capacity 950mA/h ) charging less than 3 hours. Only one battery at a time (size limit :-). Hot,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybalazer on 01/09/2014

Looks good on paper. I really like the idea of a small all-in-one charger for lithium ion and NiMH cells. The sliding contact doesn't slide down far enough to fit a protected 18650 lithium ion cell. I tried inserting SKU 121447, and it put a big dent in the cell's negative terminal, which covers the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsandalka on 07/06/2013

-Reasonable price - Very compact and easy to use - LED indicator light - Versatile charger - charges many different types of batteries - For work or travel easy to carry - Very slow - Somewhat cheap materials and lower built in quality - No instructions - the packaging was entirely in chinese - for use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybictop on 12/16/2012

very good and handy device, this charger is small and very easy to be used not like many other chargers with a lot of different charging slots which are always empty while only one or two batteries are charged at the same time. Also there is a led light indicating when you are charging or when you are ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMWink on 02/08/2012

It's a cheap charger that can charge most NICD, NIMH, and Li-ion batteries. It does appear to stop charging Li-ion batteries around 4.25V even if they are unprotected. It can only charge one battery at a time (except for 9V's). It is also a very slow charger. The charge current tested much lower than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byROOKiEcb on 07/20/2011

Well, I was looking for a single charger for a reasonable price very long time. Sometimes you need to charge only 1 power cell, so what to do if you have classic dual or quad battery chargers ??? This one is one of the cheapest and working solution. No matter, than the plastic and metal parts are well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteamen on 05/28/2011

+ universality! Can charge 1.2? Nimg and 3.7v Lithium + charges batteries well + very compact device + good appearance + works without any problems without a sound and an overheat + the price very good for such convenient device + the light indicator is shone green when the battery is charged also charger ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjayy42 on 05/24/2011

- Very inexpensive - one of the cheapest Li-on chargers on DX - Very compact - love the foldable prongs - LED indicator light - Versatile charger - charges many different types of batteries on 110 or 220 - Very slow as others have said - Somewhat cheap materials, but not really a con given the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byixsolar on 02/07/2011

It is a good idea a universal charger. You can charge all your batteries only with this!!! It is very simple and easy to Use. It is very small for carrying Led signal indicate red when charging and green when the battery is fully charged I like the possibilitie of charging only the empty battery. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySirNomad on 01/19/2011

I've had three of these chargers for a while now and they've worked great on Ni-Cad, NiMh, and lithium protected rechargeable batteries. I REALLY like the ability to charge both 1.2 volt and 3.7 volt type batteries with a single charger, what a great way to avoid having to buy too many chargers! Each ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections