DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Smart Quick Charger - Recharges All Batteries (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 14 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• This Is really A Nice Little Charger

posted by 74Sharps on 01/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I was skeptical as to how well this little charger would work.  I was pleasantly surprised!  it does as it says, and charges most every type of cell you will run into, except LiFePO4 cells.

Cons:

For larger cells, this charger is a little slow.  It will work though, eventually.
    I am not real big on fold out plugs.  This one seems to work though.  I leave it out all the time so as to not wear out the internal contacts.  Actually, my solution for this, is to just leave it plugged into an outlet strip.  Problem solved!
    As others have mentioned, and I just thought they were wimps, but the spring on the adjustable negative contact really is stiff!  This is a good thing though actually, as it ensures good contact of the cell in the charger.  Pretty easy to get used to.

OtherThoughts:

This charger is really a good little device.  It, in fact, does charge most sizes of Li-Ion and NiMH/NiCd cells.

Bottomline:

For the price, this is a really good charger,  A very versatile unit.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections