DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Smart Quick Charger - Recharges All Batteries (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 14 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent single bay charger!

posted by SirNomad on 01/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I've had three of these chargers for a while now and they've worked great on Ni-Cad, NiMh, and lithium protected rechargeable batteries. I REALLY like the ability to charge both 1.2 volt and 3.7 volt type batteries with a single charger, what a great way to avoid having to buy too many chargers!

Cons:

Each of these is only a single bay, that means you need an outlet for each and every battery you want to charge at the same time.

OtherThoughts:

This is a great way to keep from having to buy a bunch of chargers if you only need to charge one or two batteries at a time.

Bottomline:

I got 3, and I haven't regretted the purchase for a moment. The build quality, like many products on here, could be a little better, but these have all held together well and I really enjoy the versatility. I keep a flashlight that uses 1.2 volt rechargeables and one that uses 3.7 volt trustfire lithiums with me when I travel, so being able to charge both types with a single charger is great.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections