DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Smart Quick Charger - Recharges All Batteries (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 16 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very useful if only one battery is needed

posted by bictop on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

very good and handy device, this charger is small and very easy to be used not like many other chargers with a lot of different charging slots which are always empty while only one or two batteries are charged at the same time. Also there is a led light indicating when you are charging or when you are not charging which is very usefull because batteries are not meant to be overcharged, even if they are protected as they can heat up. Excessive heat is very harmfull for batteries, it shortens their lifespan a lot and can have much more harmful consequences like exploding (remember some very famous smartphones ?!).

Cons:

the big 18650 li-ion batteries are quite hard to put into the charger, one has to force a little to fit them in. The charging time is quite long which can be usefull if you want your battery to last a long time. One must know that the faster the charging the shorter the life expectation of your battery, but you must have the time for slow charging; over night is perfect in this case.

OtherThoughts:

not much, usefull device. I only tested one kind of battery in this device i.e. the above mentioned 18650 and it worked well though I charged this battery for a few times now and it always worked well.

Bottomline:

What can you say more than: it is a small and handy device which is very usefull in every day life. You can easily monitor if it is charging or not using the led indicator. The charging time is long but this is actually a very good thing for batteries in general as I alredy mentioned it before. You can only charge one battery but I guess in normal life a person needs quite often only one battery at a time. The perfect thing for anybody would be having one small charger like this one for only one battery plus a bigger charger for at least four batteries at a time.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections