DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle RGB 32-LED Spoke Wheel Light (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjobble on 05/24/2014

This was a fantastic present. It makes my sons bike more visible, and it look absolutely fantastic. Lots of different patterns and very bright. Looks like similar lights that you pay $300 dollars for. Very easy to put on the bike. Automatic don't have to turn on. Actually I would like to be able... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCJChris on 11/28/2013

I really love these LED spoke, to anyone who rides bicycles, i really recommend you to buy this, i own another one with just same LED color, its really nothing compared to this one. It changes colors and has about 10 different designs.Very nice at night time. A little sensitive to bumps, it would... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrave on 10/31/2013

Very Bright, Looks very cool, Easy to use, Different Pictures. Car drivers wont drive you to death. The Battery Cap is very bad. So i think it wont take a long time till the batteries fall out. Its simply a plastic cap, doesnt look very stable. I think about putting 3 rechearable batteries with a... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byavianarios on 08/08/2013

It has four screws to tight to the wheel so it can't be stolen easily. It remains switched off until some movement is detected and it has a great brightness by both sides. It makes lots of figures which it makes funny to use. It switchs on with every movement, even if the sun is in the sky. It be... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections