DX » Community » Reviews » MASTECH MS8229 5-in-1 Digital Temperature Humidity Noise Illumination Multimeter - Green
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Piece of Testing equipment
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDean Thomas on 08/04/2014

Pros: Great range of functions and has proven to be accurate in all aspects of operation. Cons: Capacitance rang could be a little higher. I have purchased this to semi retire an old 15 year old fluke16 that has served me well and while still a great tool was starting to show its age. While I understand that it isnt a fluke this has prooven to be a ... Read more

Impression:Awesome Piece of Testing equipment;

0 0
  • posted bydanishhalim707 on 12/15/2013

well built and designed.. all the functions are useful for household works like the (lux) can be used to illuminate different area accordingly also helps u with installation of cctv cameras.... Easy to use with autorange and the socket light glows as u switch to desired function.... None.... Except the chinese manual... seller dispatched the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatarrh on 08/21/2013

It's very well designed and built. Seems to be sturdy, there's soft plastic on top of hard plastic. Has most of the features I ever need. Autorange, with manual range option. Relative measurement. Separate plugs for current measurement. Isolated space for ceramic fuse. Clear readable display with back light. Sockets have LEDs to warn you if proper socket ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypengekcs2 on 07/31/2013

It's a good all round multimeter. Has the usual V, A AC/DC plus capacitance, frequency, temperature, light, rel. humidity and sound measuring capabilities. It also has a backlight (press and hold the hold button for more than 2 secs) and a handy feedback system for connecting the leads. - Only chinese language manual was sent with it. (english: http:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byACGhirelli on 03/03/2013

This device has been manufactured using cutting edge products. The finish is perfect. Though not very cheap, I can say with certainty that this was one of the best products I bought at DX. I honestly did not see anything that would discredit the product. For it to be complete, only missing a module for testing transistors ... The rest it does everything!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywgriffa on 09/04/2012

Nicely designed. When you select for example voltage the correct sockets for where you should plug in the leads lights up in red. Relative humidity and temperature are always displayed no matter what mode you are in. The back light it not simply and led or bulb shining on the display. The display has a beautiful even light blue back light. It is easily ... Read more

Showing how the multimeter show you where to connect the probes.
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections