DX » Community » Reviews » MASTECH MS8229 5-in-1 Digital Temperature Humidity Noise Illumination Multimeter - Green
Customer’s impression:
excellent Super vynikající Awesome Piece of Testing equipment
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmmataix on 06/30/2016

Es auto-escala, con lo cual no tienes que estar calculando lo que conectas. Se iluminan los puiertos de conexion para que no te equivoques e incluye medidor sonido,luz y temperatura. Útil y recomendable

0 0 0

• posted by9686100 on 01/15/2016

Benefits: - excellent product for universal application...all tested - it works perfectly - product quality excellent - slightly soft plastic that resists impact - large clear display - very easy operation - comes with 3x AAA batteries Cons: - slightly damaged packaging, but the product is fine -... Read more

MASTECH MS8229 5V-1 - excellent product

0 0 0

• posted byKarlito84 on 01/12/2015

Easy to use, made a big impression with the colleagues at work. Did initial test and work pretty great

0 0 0

• posted byOscarSil on 12/13/2014

Pros: very cheap product, Very accurate, big screen, many ranges, looks very resistent. I recommend this multimeter, its very useful. Cons: I can´t find anyone.

0 0 0

• posted byVitRUm3DM on 11/16/2014

Всем привет Цифровой мультиметр MASTECH MS8229, это универсальный измерительный инструмент и является незаменимым помощником как для ремонта, так и для обслуживания различных электронных устройств.  Если покупать каждый необходимый измерительный инструмент, во первых, они будут занимать в а... Read more

0 0 9

• posted byDean Thomas on 08/04/2014

Pros: Great range of functions and has proven to be accurate in all aspects of operation. Cons: Capacitance rang could be a little higher. I have purchased this to semi retire an old 15 year old fluke16 that has served me well and while still a great tool was starting to show its age. While I it... Read more

Impression:Awesome Piece of Testing equipment;

0 0 0

• posted bydanishhalim707 on 12/15/2013

well built and designed.. all the functions are useful for household works like the (lux) can be used to illuminate different area accordingly also helps u with installation of cctv cameras.... Easy to use with autorange and the socket light glows as u switch to desired function.... None.... the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatarrh on 08/21/2013

It's very well designed and built. Seems to be sturdy, there's soft plastic on top of hard plastic. Has most of the features I ever need. Autorange, with manual range option. Relative measurement. Separate plugs for current measurement. Isolated space for ceramic fuse. Clear readable display with... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypengekcs2 on 07/31/2013

It's a good all round multimeter. Has the usual V, A AC/DC plus capacitance, frequency, temperature, light, rel. humidity and sound measuring capabilities. It also has a backlight (press and hold the hold button for more than 2 secs) and a handy feedback system for connecting the leads. - Only in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byACGhirelli on 03/03/2013

This device has been manufactured using cutting edge products. The finish is perfect. Though not very cheap, I can say with certainty that this was one of the best products I bought at DX. I honestly did not see anything that would discredit the product. For it to be complete, only missing a for... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere