DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 76-Key 2.4GHz USB Bluetooth v3.0 Keyboard w/ PU Leather Case for Samsung P5100
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluizfernandoh on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case protect very well my tablet and it is easy to carry, considering the size and weith of a notebook. The keyboard is easy to write too. The battery lasts for a lot of time. Cons:The cons is dificult to put pontuation in portuguese words, and stop to wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcomante on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Professional looking and very good quality leather case, fits quite perfectly with my galaxy tab 2 10.1 Also works with all bluetooth devices, smartphones to tablets The keyboard is covered with rubber, which means soft sensation when digit and very easy clean... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydslavchev on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Thats staff is good and easyless for use,it is really easy to use and very practical for this price is simply good hit is to find and cheap, but nobody knows what its quality ....workmanship is also good, I use it for several months and is not wasted at all, the battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrisher98 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The case is nice. it works well its easy to use Cons:The powe nob is fragile and broke of we can switch it off and on but you have to do it with your nales. I have it one day and charged it and the promise is that it works for 100 hrs. so we have to recharge it after 4 da... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStriker117 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An excellent case/key board for my Samsung Galaxy 2 10.1 tablet. It fits perfectly and protects very well. Keyboard holds a good charge and functions as intended. Money well spent considering I couldn't find a suitable case in any of the 6 or 7 electronic stor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydctench on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light Excellent protection Nice form when closed, like a binder Cons:Power button Keyboard feel OtherThoughts:I purchased this for my 5113 and it worked a treat. I had a small issue where the power switch broke off and I couldn't operate it any more. I returned it for a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections