DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Handheld Wireless 94-Key Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytranzient on 02/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a highly compact 4 in 1 device. - RF keyboard works perfectly with my MK802III, Smart TV & PC. - Full illumination for night use. - Programmable IR remote control, which in combination is perfect to reduce number of controls you need to use. - Full to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNadirZaitov on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought it initially as compact external keyboard and mouse for my Smart TV set to surf Internet, but i founf that it is an effective wareless PRESENTER for PowerPoint Presentations. It works as keyboard, mouse, laser pointer and allows you to do more than ordinary pre... Read more

0 0
  • posted by16bits on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Backlight - has everything (touchpad, keyboard, remote ir learning, laser pointer) - Multimedia keys (not dedicated). - The directionals keys are very well placed - The keyboard has good presion feedback. - It is very portable - Rechargeable battery replaceabl... Read more

quick pic
    1 0
  • posted byfkereki on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite easy to install and use. Can also be used as a TV remote. The touchpad can be used both horizontally and vertically; you must press a special key combination for making the change. It includes a laser pointer, which makes it more usable if you are giving... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections