DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Handheld Wireless 94-Key Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytranzient on 02/27/2014

It's a highly compact 4 in 1 device. - RF keyboard works perfectly with my MK802III, Smart TV & PC. - Full illumination for night use. - Programmable IR remote control, which in combination is perfect to reduce number of controls you need to use. - Full touch pad with right/left click and scroll ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNadirZaitov on 10/10/2013

I bought it initially as compact external keyboard and mouse for my Smart TV set to surf Internet, but i founf that it is an effective wareless PRESENTER for PowerPoint Presentations. It works as keyboard, mouse, laser pointer and allows you to do more than ordinary presenters, that couls cost you more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by16bits on 10/08/2012

- Backlight - has everything (touchpad, keyboard, remote ir learning, laser pointer) - Multimedia keys (not dedicated). - The directionals keys are very well placed - The keyboard has good presion feedback. - It is very portable - Rechargeable battery replaceable. - At 3 meters distance it is very easy ... Read more

quick pic

0 0 1

• posted byfkereki on 10/05/2012

Quite easy to install and use. Can also be used as a TV remote. The touchpad can be used both horizontally and vertically; you must press a special key combination for making the change. It includes a laser pointer, which makes it more usable if you are giving a presentation -- or if you want to annoy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections