DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Rechargeable 2.4GHz 4-CH Quad-Rotor R/C UFO - Blue
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderisk on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Best for studying. There are all what you need in the box. Estimated flight time is 6-8 min. Usb recharger works fine. Good quality of model and transmitter. Very cheap, good choice for first quad copter. Cons:It is so difficult to fly in windy weather coz copter is so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelensar87 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- indestructible! - 2 batteries ! - easy to fly - stable in air and flyable in wind - cheap! - 4x reserve props (only 1 needed after more then 30 crashes) -fun! -2.4Ghz radio: enough working distance (>50 meters) Cons:- smaller than I thought - It took more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjahnykey on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very durable, small quadcopter with excelent speed and stability. Radio controler with backlight display is also excelent. Controling is enough sensitive. For that price is a good value. Cons:As a beginner it's a little bit harder to control this well inside my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterlustig on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ich habe den kleinen Quad gekauft, um auch drinnen das fliegen eines Quads zu lernen. -Der kleine Quad ist ein wahrer Preis/Leistungs Sieger. -Extrem Schnell und wendig. -Liegt Super in der Luft. -Ist sehr widerstandsfähig, kann also auch mal runter fallen oder gegen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricalvarenga on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very controllable and easy to fly! I recommend. I'm very satisfied. Flight duration is approximately 7 minutes with 260 mhA 1S LiPO Battery. For indoor and outdoor flight. Flies well with light and strong winds. The radio has programming to perform loops! Cons:No cons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiangilf on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Obviously based on Walkera Ladybird (which I also have). This is just as stable and quick, plus has flip buton which is fun, although not recommended indoors. Good quality RC. Pretty durable and will take the less serious loss of controls with equanimmity. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRunesSVK on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:quality is very good, better then expensive quadras, very stable, minimal deviation, 2 bateries in pack, the transmiter is very good, Cons:need some cover box for relocation :) OtherThoughts:i made normal quadracopter for my diploma thesis. only the 3 axis gyro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigosalfer on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and have a good Quality 2 Batteries, you can charge one battery when the other battery is been used 2,4Ghz Radio Controller, give great response whit out interferences. Really fast responses, recommend for intermediari users or experts. Cons:It can break... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamstorm on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you like radio control vehicles, this is the ultimate!!!! I have several R/C helicopters, but this is just so much better than all of them. It is so easy to fly and control. It has a special 360 spin ability with a touch of a button. It also has once of the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections