Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymandapanda123 on 02/08/2014

I use this brush everyday with my powdered foundation, when I clean the bush none of the fibers fall out (unlike the brushes I purchased at the drugstore for twice the price). Works great I've had it for over 6 months and it still looks the same as the day I got it. The fibers on it are very soft and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYakkinal on 10/27/2013

I love applying foundation with my fingers because I think that it gives a great finish, but then I decided to buy this brush to test out if it would be better applying my foundation with a brush.. (I chose this brush because it was really inexpensive) WELL GUESS WHAT, it was! I seriously adore this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygrupce on 10/24/2013

Excellent makeup brush, very good built quality. Professional look and feel, the handle is very good and the brush itself is made of very fine fibers that feel very soft and they are applying the makeup very consistently and evenly. My wife got it of herself as a tryout but she is already recommending ... Read more

Cosmetic Makeup Bamboo Handle Powder Brush Cosmetic Makeup Bamboo Handle Powder Brush

0 0 0

• posted byeliza002 on 09/28/2013

I'm quite surprise and disappointed that it was small than i expected it would be.However i think it's a pro because it can be handy and you can bring it anywhere it can fir even in a small purse.The hair is soft,and it can be use as a good stippling brush the hair is falling off :( that's one thing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFernandaaa on 08/03/2013

It's a very soft brush it's firm too Has a perfect size, you can carry it everywhere you go. It's not very small or very big, has about 10 cm Has a lot of bristles It's cheap It's beautiful, a well-done brush At the first time washed , It didn't lose any bristles Has a high quality It's a small brush ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCherishday on 04/30/2013

The brush is soft enough for even sensitive skin. The bristles are completely flat on top. When using foundation, your ready in a minute and your face looks very natural. No bristles have fallen out after a couple of washings and the form is still the same. You can use the brush for more than liguid ... Read more

Density of the brush Close-up Close-up Full view of brush

1 0 1

• posted bymarcianymoizes on 04/24/2013

I bought this brush to apply foundation, even saying that is for powder. The hair is very smooth so it doesnt "pinch" you, and its not too smooth that you cant use for foundation. It has good quality, no hair falling off. The handle is also good. No cons, but they could do one with a big handle ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byilovekawaii on 02/07/2013

This is the best thing ever. It is so cheap. It makes my foundation look pretty natural. The hairs don't fall out if you wash it. It's a big brush, that's nice to use. It's small so you could easily fit it into your make up bag. It's so short, but I don't really mind I guess. I wish it was cheaper, but ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvitvit10 on 02/05/2013

excellent brush, once I got it became the brush I use the most. I bougth it hoping it will good for liquid foundation, and it exceeded all expectations. it is very soft but the fibers are not too long and just dense enough to deal with liquid foundation. you can blend your foundation very easy. the flat ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byjanahorova on 01/02/2013

It looks amazing and professional. The bristles are bushy and soft. The handle is well made, it could be absolutely beautiful gift, looks fancy. The shiny part i sreal metal, not plastic. Maybe using white bristles isn't very good idea for makeup brushes but when clean, it looks great. The brush is labeled ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections