DX » Community » Reviews » Logic Analyzer w/ DuPont Lines and USB Cable for SCM - Black
  • 5 star 25 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvoornaam on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as expected. Downloaded and installed the latest driver and software version from the official usbee site and it works without a problem. Works excellent for simple hobby projects. I've used it for SPI and UART debugging: nice product! Cons:Supplied USB ca... Read more

2 0
  • posted byelozed on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The link to the software kit is available online, so take time to google it before trying to use the device. Very powerful tool, besides the software suite, there are individual data acuisition and analysis applications that can be used along with this device.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelektropince on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- there are protocol analysers in the USBee software suite; - I tried I2C, and it does complete decoding of the bus, for long long minutes. When the result of protocol analysing would be too long, it opens in notepad - cheap - did I mention the protocol analyser Cons:It s... Read more

Unboxing
    1 0
  • posted bycruxPrometheus on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small, and works with the USBEE software suite and drivers. I had no problems downloading the driver and software package of the USBEE site. Once installed everything works like a charm. Cons:DuPont cables don't exactly match the coloring scheme of the software but... Read more

1 1
  • posted byNick17200 on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was very surprised by the many functions you have this tool.The software has a user friendly interface and beautiful color. The manufacturer has included in downloaded software demonstrations even video tutorials very useful It is a useful tool which can succe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStYankovsky on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price! Working on linux (Linux Mint 16). Cons:not found OtherThoughts:High quality at a low price . Works in Linux, easy to configure . For minilab at home, but at this price , you better not come up . Configure in Windows did not try , I think that will be no p... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysahara2014 on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good, beacuse it's works good and cheap. Cons:Cables are not good, and are very cheap. No manuals or software included. It means that you know how to install the software and set up the drivers. OtherThoughts:See 'step by step guide' of http://www.jwandrews.co.uk... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTraxonja on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap but performs just like the original. Actually an OK quality, without solder problems. It even comes with wire/probes and a good quality flexible USB cable (not stiff). Cons:Looks cheap. PCB was covered with some sticky stuff, maybe flux residue so I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiving91 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent for the price. It requires some tricks to use used with Salea Logic analizer - I did not test with other sw. With Salae, one need to patch the USB UID/DID. the procedure can be found on internet without big issues. Works very well Cons:Build quality... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhansjcotten on 12/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This very cheap logic analyzer works fine. It comes without software, but the USBee AX (Standard, Plus and Pro) software from usbee.com (old, september 2009) works fine on Windows 7 64 bit including the required usb drivers. So I assume it will also operate on 32 bit sy... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections