DX » Community » Reviews » Logic Analyzer w/ DuPont Lines and USB Cable for SCM - Black
Customer’s impression:
disappointing Great for amateur usage Good price / quality great usefulness Хороший клон
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydookiez on 11/07/2014

pros: very useful product, decodes many protocols. cons: no cons, but it should not be marketed as a logic analyzer. (the software of third parties makes it a logic analyzer) This unit is actually just a simple interface board which you can use with USBEE and Saleae software but also with other (self ... Read more

Impression:Good price / quality,great usefulness;

2 0 1

• posted byPeteCross on 10/08/2014

This device has 8 digital I/O and no analogue input or output. Does not work seem to work with the software downloaded from dx.com. Probably would work if the PID/VID number of the chip was changed as described in a user support item there. Does work as a logic analyser using Pulseview, a free open source ... Read more

How to use it with PulseView How to use it with PulseView How to use it with PulseView

Impression:Good price / quality;

1 0 4

• posted bydlock4 on 10/01/2014

I manage to have the device worked after many hours of trial. 1- Do not work without powered HUB connected between the device and the computer. 2- Work with software from SALEAE 24M_8CH (version 1.1.15). 32 bit version has worked on win XP and Win 7. 3- Could request to change PID and VID for 0x0925 ... Read more

Impression:Great for amateur usage;

0 0 0

• posted byjmapijls on 09/21/2014

Pros: Cheap if making peculiar things working is your hobby; you will have many evenings of fun for a few dollars. Cons: despite many evenings trying to get it work it doesn't yet. When following the step by step guide in http://www.jwandrews.co.uk/2011/12/saleae-logic-analyser-clone-teardown-and-reprogramming/... Read more

Impression:disappointing;

0 0 0

• posted byandree42 on 09/20/2014

Pros: I'm using this gadget with sigrok/pulseview (http://sigrok.org/wiki/PulseView) and while I so far only tried UART, up to 1Mbaud it seems to work reasonably well. I only bought the thingie to reverse engineer such low-speed stuff, and for that it works great so far. I couldn't make it work with ... Read more

Impression:Great for amateur usage;

0 0 1

• posted byTomix89 on 08/18/2014

Pros: quality thick USB cable. With a little effort can be changed from Usbee to Saleae. Small size, practical. Good use with micro-controller programming. Cons: The input is designed to 3.3V logic, so if you connect 5V logic to it, the high impedance input drains a few mA from the line. Adding a few ... Read more

Impression:Good price / quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymaiaryjenco on 08/11/2014

Анализатор замечательный, именно то, что я от него ожидал за эти деньги, качество пайки отличное, честно говоря прочитав отзывы о китайских анализаторах, ожидал худшего. Единственное что от проводов идущих в комплекте толку не никакого. Read more

Impression:Хороший клон;

1 0 0

• posted byvoornaam on 06/25/2014

Works as expected. Downloaded and installed the latest driver and software version from the official usbee site and it works without a problem. Works excellent for simple hobby projects. I've used it for SPI and UART debugging: nice product! Supplied USB cable is of bad quality. Disconnects/reconnects ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byelozed on 06/21/2014

The link to the software kit is available online, so take time to google it before trying to use the device. Very powerful tool, besides the software suite, there are individual data acuisition and analysis applications that can be used along with this device. The analyser does not have an analog input.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelektropince on 06/11/2014

- there are protocol analysers in the USBee software suite; - I tried I2C, and it does complete decoding of the bus, for long long minutes. When the result of protocol analysing would be too long, it opens in notepad - cheap - did I mention the protocol analyser It sometimes connects as USB 1.0 if the ... Read more

Unboxing

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections