DX » Community » Reviews » Logic Analyzer w/ DuPont Lines and USB Cable for SCM - Black
Customer’s impression:
OK low quality disappointing Just ok Great for amateur usage
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhasanyesilay on 06/25/2015

Pros: It only support some functionality of original product. And finding the right software to use this device is little bit confusing. Cons: Build quality is average, provided cable is short and seems flimsy. Other thought: Couldn't resist its limits and programmed device myself and used as USB... Read more

Impression:Works OK.;

0 0 0

• posted byrtardy on 06/15/2015

PROS: Cheap CONS: installation of the software is a nihgtmare, please follow the advice of PeteCross on 10/08/2014 and the device will work

Impression:OK, but difficult to set up;

0 0 0

• posted byLeorauta on 04/24/2015

Pros: cheap and include all needed items Cons: low quality, blatantly counterfeit product, the USB cable is a Motorola USB cable and do not have any software compatible to use this.

Impression:low quality,disappointing,falsification;

0 0 0

• posted by9279372 on 04/10/2015

I didn't think I needed a logic analyzer, but this was so cheap I decided to get one. I'm very happy I did, it's very useful to measure digital signals on an IC. It works with Sigrok on Linux. You may also want to get some probe wires with clips to attach the analyzer to circuits temporarily.

Impression:Great for amateur usage;

0 0 0

• posted byQuark66 on 03/30/2015

This box can do anything what electronic amateur need: simply logic analyze. Required software installation on PC and probably need to update flash because of compatibility with some software. There are free analyser software on net for windows and linux. One small constrain is that there is not... Read more

Impression:Just ok;

0 0 0

• posted byprogx on 03/23/2015

Works as expected, compatible with various software, it's a must for people working with buses such as I2C, UART, SPI etc.

Impression:Works like a charm.;

1 0 0

• posted bycirilgolob on 02/18/2015

Cant get it run on windows 8

Impression:disappointing;

0 0 0

• posted by8902494 on 01/26/2015

Pros: cheap, useful for amateurs, works surprisingly well after some effort. Cons: needs firmware change in order to work, couldn't use this product with software included on page, no tutorial featuring firmware change included on product site. Good tool if you have enough time. You shouldn't if... Read more

Impression:Good price / quality,Great for amateur usage;

0 0 0

• posted bykicino5 on 01/24/2015

Pros: With the software included on a download link is no problem to install on any operating system under windows, analyzer can show a few characteristic of a input signals in 8 chanel with a voltage from 0 to 5V. Can by used like a simple osciloscope, logic analyzer, multimeter, voltage To this... Read more

Impression:Good price / quality,Great for amateur usage,This Logic Analyzer is very usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bymourgelas on 02/03/2015

It's a kind of tricky to get it working but OK once you make it. This is how it worked for me (Win7): 1) Plug the device in a USB 2.0 socket (USB 3.0 doesn't work for me) 2) You need to install a driver so that the OS recognizes the device: Download zadig.exe from http://zadig.akeo.ie/ a) Run it... Read more

Impression:Just ok;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: