DX » Community » Reviews » Logic Analyzer w/ Lines and USB Cable for SCM - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful OK low quality Low price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergeyGrigorev on 09/16/2015

Thanks for this device. I tested it on my linux desktop with pulseview and it works without any problems.

0 0 0

• posted byGamleBardun on 08/12/2015

Pros: Unbeatable price for a 8 channel logic analyzer Cons: Being a clone, a bit steep startup. Reprogramming VID/PID is the key .. Browse all comments on the item, Google files you need and register at Cypress to get the tool you need if you want to reprogram the VID/PID of the device. Saleae is... Read more

Impression:Useful,logic analyzer,Worthwile;

0 0 0

• posted by8862818 on 08/12/2015

Do this: 1) plug the device into your USB, go to device manager (in Windows), click on it. In one of the tabs you shall be able to see the PID and VID for the device. Write them down. 2) follow the guide on http://www.jwandrews.co.uk/2011/12/saleae-logic-analyser-clone-teardown-and-reprogramming/... Read more

Impression:perfect,Low price;

1 0 1

• posted bycheeto4493 on 08/08/2015

Got it to work with both Linux and Win7 using PulseView open source software. Had to install the drivers twice, but worked well and allows me to save my tests. I use it with an older netbook running Linux Lite and it makes a nice portable test rig. Digital only, not analog values

Works on both Linux and Win7-64

0 0 0

• posted byhasanyesilay on 06/25/2015

Pros: It only support some functionality of original product. And finding the right software to use this device is little bit confusing. Cons: Build quality is average, provided cable is short and seems flimsy. Other thought: Couldn't resist its limits and programmed device myself and used as USB... Read more

Impression:Works OK.;

0 0 0

• posted byrtardy on 06/15/2015

PROS: Cheap CONS: installation of the software is a nihgtmare, please follow the advice of PeteCross on 10/08/2014 and the device will work

Impression:OK, but difficult to set up;

0 0 0

• posted byLeorauta on 04/24/2015

Pros: cheap and include all needed items Cons: low quality, blatantly counterfeit product, the USB cable is a Motorola USB cable and do not have any software compatible to use this.

Impression:low quality,disappointing,falsification;

0 0 0

• posted by9279372 on 04/10/2015

I didn't think I needed a logic analyzer, but this was so cheap I decided to get one. I'm very happy I did, it's very useful to measure digital signals on an IC. It works with Sigrok on Linux. You may also want to get some probe wires with clips to attach the analyzer to circuits temporarily.

Impression:Great for amateur usage;

0 0 0

• posted byQuark66 on 03/30/2015

This box can do anything what electronic amateur need: simply logic analyze. Required software installation on PC and probably need to update flash because of compatibility with some software. There are free analyser software on net for windows and linux. One small constrain is that there is not... Read more

Impression:Just ok;

0 0 0

• posted byprogx on 03/23/2015

Works as expected, compatible with various software, it's a must for people working with buses such as I2C, UART, SPI etc.

Impression:Works like a charm.;

1 0 0

DX Everywhere