DX » Community » Reviews » Logic Analyzer w/ DuPont Lines and USB Cable for SCM - Black
  • 5 star 26 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good price / quality Хороший клон
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomix89 on 08/18/2014

Pros: quality thick USB cable. With a little effort can be changed from Usbee to Saleae. Small size, practical. Good use with micro-controller programming. Cons: The input is designed to 3.3V logic, so if you connect 5V logic to it, the high impedance input drains a few mA from the line. Adding a few passive components get rid of the problem. Overall:... Read more

Impression:Good price / quality;

0 0
  • posted bymaiaryjenco on 08/11/2014

Анализатор замечательный, именно то, что я от него ожидал за эти деньги, качество пайки отличное, честно говоря прочитав отзывы о китайских анализаторах, ожидал худшего. Единственное что от проводов идущих в комплекте толку не никакого. Read more

Impression:Хороший клон;

0 1
  • posted byvoornaam on 06/25/2014

Works as expected. Downloaded and installed the latest driver and software version from the official usbee site and it works without a problem. Works excellent for simple hobby projects. I've used it for SPI and UART debugging: nice product! Supplied USB cable is of bad quality. Disconnects/reconnects as soon as you touch the cable. I'm using an other ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byelozed on 06/21/2014

The link to the software kit is available online, so take time to google it before trying to use the device. Very powerful tool, besides the software suite, there are individual data acuisition and analysis applications that can be used along with this device. The analyser does not have an analog input. I wish it shipped with quick wire connection clip.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelektropince on 06/11/2014

- there are protocol analysers in the USBee software suite; - I tried I2C, and it does complete decoding of the bus, for long long minutes. When the result of protocol analysing would be too long, it opens in notepad - cheap - did I mention the protocol analyser It sometimes connects as USB 1.0 if the USB cable is too long. When it hapens the sampling ... Read more

Unboxing
    1 0
  • posted bycruxPrometheus on 05/18/2014

It's small, and works with the USBEE software suite and drivers. I had no problems downloading the driver and software package of the USBEE site. Once installed everything works like a charm. DuPont cables don't exactly match the coloring scheme of the software but this can be easy fixed (only black wire is crossed). This is a must have if you want ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byNick17200 on 04/26/2014

I was very surprised by the many functions you have this tool.The software has a user friendly interface and beautiful color. The manufacturer has included in downloaded software demonstrations even video tutorials very useful It is a useful tool which can successfully replace several tools in an electronics lab I think it must have testers(tests Leads)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStYankovsky on 04/12/2014

Price! Working on linux (Linux Mint 16). not found High quality at a low price . Works in Linux, easy to configure . For minilab at home, but at this price , you better not come up . Configure in Windows did not try , I think that will be no problem . The packaging is very high quality, includes cable USB-to-MiniUSB production Motorolla. When you install ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysahara2014 on 04/09/2014

Really good, beacuse it's works good and cheap. Cables are not good, and are very cheap. No manuals or software included. It means that you know how to install the software and set up the drivers. See 'step by step guide' of http://www.jwandrews.co.uk/2011/12/saleae-logic-analyser-clone-teardown-and-reprogramming/. You need Cypress Suite USB (CySuiteUSB_3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTraxonja on 04/08/2014

Very cheap but performs just like the original. Actually an OK quality, without solder problems. It even comes with wire/probes and a good quality flexible USB cable (not stiff). Looks cheap. PCB was covered with some sticky stuff, maybe flux residue so I had to clean it with rubbing alcohol. No other thoughts really, I tested it with Salea Logic analizer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections