DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 84-Key Keyboard for Ipad 2 / The New Ipad - White + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good Cheap moderate quality fine working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynarf93 on 12/30/2014

This keyboard may seem a litlle expensive but i guarantee you that it works perfectly. The battery last a lot of time, you hardly have to charge it. You can write as fast as you can. The size is perfectly fine for writing and it is a good protection for the ipad. The only thing i think is bad is... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byaigner on 08/02/2014

Pros: The keyboard is really cheap but offers quite comfortable typing and is incredibly light. I was excited to find out it can type most Czech letters without problems (even those the SW keyboard has trouble with in some applications - remote desktops for example). The battery lasts over long a... Read more

Impression:Cheap,fine working,moderate quality;

0 0 0

• posted bywaldis22 on 03/23/2014

Connects easy to my ipad click it on the ipad is easy and getting it out of it is even easier. Good quality Adapted to the swedish keyboard layout! Great battery have not charged it a single time. A bit of a plastic feeling compared to my ipad but it dosent really bother me. A god option to the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavw on 02/04/2013

If you travel and don´t want to carry a heavy notebook, it is a good adition for the Ipad. It is also a good protection for the screen of the Ipad if you use it as a cover. Ita has a goog feeling on the tabs. The keyboard is a litle cramped, but better than writing on the screen of the Ipad.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMJF77 on 10/30/2012

Is very light and good looking. You can use it as a cover for your iPad too. It connects quickly with the iPad. A little poor quality. When I received it, I had to paste the back part because it was separated from the rest. But it could be caused by local post service. It's a nice keyboard, and I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere