DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 84-Key Keyboard for Ipad 2 / The New Ipad - White + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaldis22 on 03/23/2014

Connects easy to my ipad click it on the ipad is easy and getting it out of it is even easier. Good quality Adapted to the swedish keyboard layout! Great battery have not charged it a single time. A bit of a plastic feeling compared to my ipad but it dosent really bother me. A god option to the more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavw on 02/04/2013

If you travel and don´t want to carry a heavy notebook, it is a good adition for the Ipad. It is also a good protection for the screen of the Ipad if you use it as a cover. Ita has a goog feeling on the tabs. The keyboard is a litle cramped, but better than writing on the screen of the Ipad. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMJF77 on 10/30/2012

Is very light and good looking. You can use it as a cover for your iPad too. It connects quickly with the iPad. A little poor quality. When I received it, I had to paste the back part because it was separated from the rest. But it could be caused by local post service. It's a nice keyboard, and very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections