DX » Community » Reviews » 7X~8X LED Illuminated Zooming Magnifier with Inner Measuring Scales
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonizolnai on 12/27/2012

- It has a bright image, even without turning on the illumination. - Good quality materials used - The focus is adjustable (this is useful for people with glasses.) - The print quality of the measuring scale could be a little bit better. I used a similar product and the brightness of the image was always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarp1 on 09/10/2012

Small and pretty well made magnifier. It help sometimes to measure something small(not very accurate though). The LED is helping a lot. The lines on the scale seem to be not the best quality. The zoom isn't so great so don't make yourself to much hope, however it's working. I'm not really sure how long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuzzaS on 10/14/2009

This is an extremely good product for checking small detailed items. I has a vernier scale for fine measurement if you want that quick checking feature. 0.1mm graduations clearly marked. Cheaper than professional European design, but price compensates. I bought five (5) because I will give these as gifts ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections