DX » Community » Reviews » Desktop Wire Cord Cable Clip Organizer - White + Black + Red (12 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybthttr on 01/09/2014

These small clips are delivered with different colors allowing you to select one that matches your desk or table. Each pack contains 6 clips, two of each color. The quality of the clips are high and it is easy to attach the clips to a clean surface. I have one clip attached under my table and it is still there. The clips was delivered as two 6-packs.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeoVid on 10/25/2013

-Very practical to use -Nice design, looks good anywhere you stick it. - The double side tape included has an extremely poor quality. I would give it 5 stars for Quality if the double sided tape provided was a better quality one. Aside from the fact that the double-sided tape quickly lost its adhesion, it's a great organizer, didn't deformed during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywdmv88 on 02/13/2013

very handy, easy to use it is a good product and very very easy to use. there is no surprise, you get what you pay for, so that's a pro the sticky part is not too strong, make sure there is no dust i had attach another piece of scotch tape to it so it would actually stick, maybe it just got dirty but it could be a little more sticky in my opinion. none ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections