DX » Community » Reviews » XBox 360 Zoom Kinect Sensor Range Reduction Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGih0101 on 05/28/2014

It was great for me! It solved all my problems playing, now I don't need to push my couch around the room everytime I wanna play a game! With this zoom I can stan about 4 feet away from my TV, and it still manages tô capture my whole body perfectly! It fits pretty well on the kinect senson, só it looks even nice and discrete. Just be careful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysomabacsi on 05/15/2014

Works. Really! it works. Local versions of it sells for 3 times the price. Does not hinder the rotation mecanism, but do accept "closer" detection. If you move to a bigger room, it's not work well. Requires a working kinect and console. won't make you better at games. was kinda tricky to install. You almost feel like you have to pry it in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturky85 on 05/12/2014

The Xbox360 Zoom Kinect Sensor range reduction adapter is the perfect solution if you intend to play in a smaler room. Fits easy on the Kinect senzor, does not affect any working conditions. Kinekt looks now like a dorky alien, but its ok, ideea is to be userfull. The image is a litle bit rounder, makes me look a litle bit fat, but it does his job well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhomicron on 01/06/2014

Simple to assembly or install, just take it out of the package, separate the enclosure, clip it over the Kinect sensor. Don’t need to make any force. Works fine. No configuration needed, just plug over the kinect sensor, if not aligned just move left or right, hear the clip sound, and start playing. still needs a bit of space to operate, if you think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhomicron on 01/06/2014

Simple to assembly or install, just take it out of the package, separate the enclosure, clip it over the Kinect sensor. Don’t need to make any force. Works fine. No configuration needed, just plug over the kinect sensor, if not aligned just move left or right, hear the clip sound, and start playing. It won't slide in like I think it should. So, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedott on 12/18/2013

easy to use, click to my kinect..its great! :) and it very usefull products, i can use it with my family now..lol build quality looks good :) doesnt need another hardware and software just plug and play recommended item, usefull item, cheap price, user friendly, easy to use. plug and play shipping takes more time to my country :( great products!recommended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRFelder on 12/18/2013

it needs less room; its easy to install and it has a lowish cost. Works better in some games than others; can scratch your Kinect; constant need to re-calibrate The Zoom lets us enjoy the kinect games in 40% less space, and requires no additional power or batteries. Perfect for apartments, halls of residence and small living rooms. The zoom fits perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfdragan on 12/04/2013

Simple to assembly or install, just take it out of the package, separate the enclosure, clip it over the Kinect sensor. Don’t need to make any force. Works fine. No configuration needed, just plug over the kinect sensor, if not aligned just move left or right, hear the clip sound, and start playing. None Excellent material, superior build and lens construction.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysfelipe on 08/25/2013

Good for reducing the range of the Kinect, allowing to play kinect games in very small rooms. Easy to install, does not hinder the rotation mecanism, rather cheap. The build quality is really great. It won't slide in like I think it should. So, you have to be carefull to avoid scratching the kinect lens. Other than that, it works well. Great product.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymariowilmsen on 04/19/2013

This is a nice little additon to my Kinect. In a smaller, confined space it works pretty well. In saying that it works best mounted on top of the TV, giving a clearer, better viewing angle. No sensitivity was lost and no delay in reaction time was encountered. It works well from about a metre to a metre and a half. Probably at optimum at a metre and ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections