DX » Community » Reviews » XBox 360 Zoom Kinect Sensor Range Reduction Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGih0101 on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It was great for me! It solved all my problems playing, now I don't need to push my couch around the room everytime I wanna play a game! With this zoom I can stan about 4 feet away from my TV, and it still manages tô capture my whole body perfectly! It fits... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysomabacsi on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works. Really! it works. Local versions of it sells for 3 times the price. Does not hinder the rotation mecanism, but do accept "closer" detection. Cons:If you move to a bigger room, it's not work well. Requires a working kinect and console. won't ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturky85 on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Xbox360 Zoom Kinect Sensor range reduction adapter is the perfect solution if you intend to play in a smaler room. Fits easy on the Kinect senzor, does not affect any working conditions. Kinekt looks now like a dorky alien, but its ok, ideea is to be userf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfdragan on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple to assembly or install, just take it out of the package, separate the enclosure, clip it over the Kinect sensor. Don’t need to make any force. Works fine. No configuration needed, just plug over the kinect sensor, if not aligned just move left or right, hear the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysfelipe on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good for reducing the range of the Kinect, allowing to play kinect games in very small rooms. Easy to install, does not hinder the rotation mecanism, rather cheap. The build quality is really great. Cons:It won't slide in like I think it should. So, you have t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymariowilmsen on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a nice little additon to my Kinect. In a smaller, confined space it works pretty well. In saying that it works best mounted on top of the TV, giving a clearer, better viewing angle. No sensitivity was lost and no delay in reaction time was encountered. It works... Read more

1 0
  • posted byM4RSUP14L on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works. Really! it works. Rather cheap. Local versions of it sells for 3 times the price. Does not hinder the rotation mecanism, but do accept "closer" detection. Cons:requires a working kinect and console. won't make you better at games. OtherThought... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychuank on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good for reducing the range of the Kinect. I don't use the Kinect for gaming but use it for computer vision tracking projects. With this adapter on, the tracking algorithms still work decently (see Other Thoughts below) Quality is great. It also allows the Kin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStormbringer on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Alow to play kinect games in very small rooms, fits well on kinect, same color, don't look ugly. Cons:If you move to a bigger room, it's not work well. Of course it was made to play near sensor, there's no motive to use one of these for play far away from sensor... Read more

0 2
  • posted byopencircut on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- less room needed. - easy to install. - lowish cost. - sleek looking, not to bulky. Cons:- you have to be closer to it after you install it, the range is diminished. OtherThoughts:Sharpness is diminished too, so where as before I could be sitting on the couch... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections