DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-606A 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Extension Tube (1*CR2/2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
solder issue
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomaskerkhof on 04/20/2015

Unit feels solid and sturdy, the wristwrap is very nice. The flashlight only switches on and off with no other options, which is perfect. The solder connection in the light has come loose with 2 separate units, making it a very expensive paper weight. Not worth the money.

Impression: solder issue;

0 0 0

• posted byKempinski on 03/05/2014

- Simple and easy to use flashlight with good lighting capability - AA batteries make life easy with this flashlight - AA batteries ensure this is very good choice for any backpack traveller, to be used in car, take with you in any emergency unit or EDC. - limited functionalities are pure bonus I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiel5 on 09/27/2013

- This one doesn't have all that functions you have to click through, just ONE function, CLICK ON CLICK OFF, I like that a lot, because that's all I need for everyday usage. Just to the point. - It uses 2 normal AA batteries. And that combined is why I bought it! - It's of very high quality glass... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywhawha on 07/22/2013

Sturdy, real aluminum, really bright (not car headlight bright, but really bright), quite compact, 1-mode switch is awesome, no strobes, half-power modes or any of that stuff you wouldn't use anyway. None I can think of I was looking for the brightest possible led powered by AAs. And afaik this a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterencehamlyn on 03/19/2013

Excellent briteness. White light is great in my line of work as a hvac technician. Doesn't cause confusion when identifying wire colors like some other flashlights that cast a blue hue. Great when I use it with a Nite Ize headband I have in crawlspaces. Push button easy to operate. Single mode be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylite72 on 11/21/2012

- Bright - Durable, sturdy - Nice cone of light (very bright spot in the center) - feels good in hand - one of the three sometimes has contact failures => blinks randomly - would be even better if you could adjust/zoom the cone Got three of them after more than 60 days of waiting. Sure gives I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMHDaren on 08/24/2012

BRIGHT! Still reasonably good battery life. Seem to be water-resistant. Quality is not fantastic. Not built for use for ever. I bought this flashlight at least 5 years ago. Yes, it worked flawless for 3 years. Then I had some trouble switching it on for a while and now it is completely dead. Not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNumpad42 on 08/18/2012

It is VERY bright, you will get blinded just by pointing it at your hand. It is the brightest flashlight that uses AA batteries I have ever had. It has a very bright center and throws light very far. Is much brighter than some "600 Lumen" flashlights i have seen. Also, it is not very expensive. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskyhyun on 01/24/2012

- as soon as i got it I put 2 AA batteries in and was blown away by how bright this thing is - i can point it from one end of the hallway to another and it will still light it up........ IN THE DAYTIME - small size - feels sturdy - none that i can think of - picking up a second, for $17 it is - -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykikkosan on 07/20/2011

- seriously the best flash light i've used in my life - light weight and only takes 2x AA's? can't get any better right? - comes with a lanyard (not shown in the picture) - its black, and bright, very very bright no cons, well none that i can see since i've owned it. - not a flimsy product - like... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere