DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-606A 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Extension Tube (1*CR2/2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKempinski on 03/05/2014

- Simple and easy to use flashlight with good lighting capability - AA batteries make life easy with this flashlight - AA batteries ensure this is very good choice for any backpack traveller, to be used in car, take with you in any emergency unit or EDC. - limited functionalities are pure bonus with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiel5 on 09/27/2013

- This one doesn't have all that functions you have to click through, just ONE function, CLICK ON CLICK OFF, I like that a lot, because that's all I need for everyday usage. Just to the point. - It uses 2 normal AA batteries. And that combined is why I bought it! - It's of very high quality aluminium,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywhawha on 07/22/2013

Sturdy, real aluminum, really bright (not car headlight bright, but really bright), quite compact, 1-mode switch is awesome, no strobes, half-power modes or any of that stuff you wouldn't use anyway. None I can think of I was looking for the brightest possible led powered by AAs. And afaik this is it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterencehamlyn on 03/19/2013

Excellent briteness. White light is great in my line of work as a hvac technician. Doesn't cause confusion when identifying wire colors like some other flashlights that cast a blue hue. Great when I use it with a Nite Ize headband I have in crawlspaces. Push button easy to operate. Single mode feature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylite72 on 11/21/2012

- Bright - Durable, sturdy - Nice cone of light (very bright spot in the center) - feels good in hand - one of the three sometimes has contact failures => blinks randomly - would be even better if you could adjust/zoom the cone Got three of them after more than 60 days of waiting. Sure gives you at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMHDaren on 08/24/2012

BRIGHT! Still reasonably good battery life. Seem to be water-resistant. Quality is not fantastic. Not built for use for ever. I bought this flashlight at least 5 years ago. Yes, it worked flawless for 3 years. Then I had some trouble switching it on for a while and now it is completely dead. Not bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNumpad42 on 08/18/2012

It is VERY bright, you will get blinded just by pointing it at your hand. It is the brightest flashlight that uses AA batteries I have ever had. It has a very bright center and throws light very far. Is much brighter than some "600 Lumen" flashlights i have seen. Also, it is not very expensive. Battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykikkosan on 07/20/2011

- seriously the best flash light i've used in my life - light weight and only takes 2x AA's? can't get any better right? - comes with a lanyard (not shown in the picture) - its black, and bright, very very bright no cons, well none that i can see since i've owned it. - not a flimsy product - build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexandrusa on 07/13/2011

- Bright with long range (at least 100 m) - Uses regular AA batteries - Spot and spill are perfect - Good build, no glue, everything is screwed together, even the tailcap assembly - Comes with wrist strap - Single mode, no strobe/SOS - Tailcap made problems first, until I fixed it - Gets warm a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLukeRed on 06/15/2011

Suprisingly large amount of light from just 2 AA's - overshined all flashlights of similar size I have owned before Looks sturdy and pro ;) Fits comfortably in hand Click & go - no strobe / SOS modes - Scratches batteries - one of my Eneloops got scratched so much, that it shorted with metal wall ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections