- Simple and easy to use flashlight with good lighting capability
- AA batteries make life easy with this flashlight
- AA batteries ensure this is very good choice for any backpack traveller, to be used in car, take with you in any emergency unit or EDC.
- limited functionalities are pure bonus with ... Read more
- This one doesn't have all that functions you have to click through, just ONE function, CLICK ON CLICK OFF, I like that a lot, because that's all I need for everyday usage. Just to the point.
- It uses 2 normal AA batteries.
And that combined is why I bought it! - It's of very high quality aluminium,... Read more
Sturdy, real aluminum, really bright (not car headlight bright, but really bright), quite compact, 1-mode switch is awesome, no strobes, half-power modes or any of that stuff you wouldn't use anyway. None I can think of I was looking for the brightest possible led powered by AAs. And afaik this is it.... Read more
Excellent briteness. White light is great in my line of work as a hvac technician. Doesn't cause confusion when identifying wire colors like some other flashlights that cast a blue hue. Great when I use it with a Nite Ize headband I have in crawlspaces. Push button easy to operate. Single mode feature ... Read more
- Durable, sturdy
- Nice cone of light (very bright spot in the center)
- feels good in hand - one of the three sometimes has contact failures => blinks randomly
- would be even better if you could adjust/zoom the cone Got three of them after more than 60 days of waiting. Sure gives you at ... Read more
BRIGHT! Still reasonably good battery life. Seem to be water-resistant. Quality is not fantastic. Not built for use for ever. I bought this flashlight at least 5 years ago. Yes, it worked flawless for 3 years. Then I had some trouble switching it on for a while and now it is completely dead. Not bad ... Read more
It is VERY bright, you will get blinded just by pointing it at your hand. It is the brightest flashlight that uses AA batteries I have ever had. It has a very bright center and throws light very far. Is much brighter than some "600 Lumen" flashlights i have seen. Also, it is not very expensive. Battery ... Read more
- seriously the best flash light i've used in my life
- light weight and only takes 2x AA's? can't get any better right?
- comes with a lanyard (not shown in the picture)
- its black, and bright, very very bright no cons, well none that i can see since i've owned it. - not a flimsy product
- build quality ... Read more
- Bright with long range (at least 100 m) - Uses regular AA batteries - Spot and spill are perfect - Good build, no glue, everything is screwed together, even the tailcap assembly - Comes with wrist strap - Single mode, no strobe/SOS - Tailcap made problems first, until I fixed it - Gets warm a little ... Read more
Suprisingly large amount of light from just 2 AA's - overshined all flashlights of similar size I have owned before Looks sturdy and pro ;)
Fits comfortably in hand
Click & go - no strobe / SOS modes - Scratches batteries - one of my Eneloops got scratched so much, that it shorted with metal wall ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.