Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Extremely Bright
- Well built
- Rubber O-rings on every part
- Disassembles into many parts
- LED lens appears to be glass
- LED module screws out
- Tailcap button is too sensitive when flashlight is on, touch it and the flashlight goes off untilyou stop touching it, it then goes back on
- flashlight body some paint/anodization worn off
Not 100% sure that this is a Q5 LED, I have a 1 watt LED that I built into a USB light, and it is only slightly less brighter than this supposed "Q5" LED does not say Q5, only says: CREE HY on the bottom
This is a very sturdy, well built flashlight.
I would recommend it to anyone that is in the market for extremely bright flashlights.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.