There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good product but sould upgrade the switch

posted by Nietzscheen on 09/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The flashlight is powerful: Much more power full then my old maglight and my pelican tracker (8 lumens!!!). Also beat my Streamlight jr. Luxeon (Luxeon 1W) with a really good margin. It offers a much better source then my normal LED flashlight.

Could run on CR2 Lithium battery: They are simple to find and inexpensive – sold for a buck – near where I live. These batteries are small and could last for several years on a shelf. Make a really good backup solution in case of power lost.

I like the fact it could run on two AA as they are simple to find. It is also great that it work with normal rechargeable as it is excellent for normal use.

I really like the way they made the head. The hexagonal shape make it not roll on a table. The crown also tells if it is on or off if you put head down.

NO MORE EXPENSIVE BULB!!!

Cons:

None for that price range except the switch could be upgraded to a more sturdy build.

OtherThoughts:

I would prefer a switch I can partially press to create a temporary flash from off to on and not from on to off. That way, it could be use as a weapon by night to blind an aggressor or as a way to light for a really small time.

Would like a UV version!

Bottomline:

It is a really good product for the price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections