DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card w/ Adapter - 8GB (Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytuccer on 02/11/2014

Wery good card, it is in the original packing. the read and write speed is meets the SDHC U1 standards. The package is a bit hard to open, and the SD to MicroSD adapter is feels a bit cheap and no marks at the write enable and disable switch. Nice colours of the card and very performance at all. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhamelin71 on 11/13/2013

Funciona perfectamente y el precio es genial respecto al precio que dan en otros comercios. Ya lo he utilizado muchas veces desde que me llegó y no he tenido ningún problema No ha llegado muy rápido pero tampoco se ha demorado como pasa en otras compras por internet. Seguro que volver&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferchuoliva78 on 10/23/2013

Very fast access micro SD card with rel 8gb capacity, it can be used on high technology devices that requires the best and fastest category on sd , that would be 10, which allows you to take HD and full HD videos easily No coins, it does what it should and the 8gb capacity holds a lot of data Comes with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypakehatribe on 09/25/2013

7.4 gb actual, formatted into gnu linux ext2 file system , utilized as crude economical light footprint usb 'hard' drive via puppy linux,with sku 125517 micro sd card reader. reading/writing speeds not measured/tested YET, professional packaging, DX on including shipping. 7.4gb on both cards received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotech on 08/01/2013

excellent brand-name product at a reasonable price. (there are cheaper sdhc/tf cards, but they are not class 10 or branded.) build quality is very nice, and it works very well in my digital camera. none so far. micro sd/tf cards are very small, and i'm afraid of losing it. that's why i try to always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalbertocalvo on 06/15/2013

Genuine SanDisk microSD. Tried to store 7.5+ GB (just to check that it was able to really has the capacity it claims to have) and had no problems at all. According to my tests its read speed is around 20 MB/s, and write speed around 8 MB/s, which is slightly below the claimed ratios, but far beyond the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byThirtyPCA on 03/18/2013

It's exactly what you expect in an SD card, nothing more, nothing less. I haven't tried timing or rating file transfer/writing speeds, but in regular, everyday use, it seems to be quick enough. None that I have encountered. Has been excellent in both my digital camera and my smartphone. I haven't used ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarianorosarino on 02/14/2013

very happy with the memory as it is much cheaper than in my country. is of very good quality and price. I have no cons to say no, I'm very satisfied. memoryand I buy for a camera, and it works beautifully. I am very pleased with the quality and price. And for all that I save to buy it in DX. is very ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byspeedfreak1o1 on 02/09/2013

decent performance, even better then expected. it also holds 8gig. adapter from micro to sd card works fine, even with other cards. looks like the real thing. did not get specified speeds, might be reader. card did a boohoo and made all contents go bad ONE TIME, in one device known for junking sd cards ... Read more

149135 from dx, bought august 12

0 0 2

• posted byFelipeNAlmeida on 01/16/2013

It's a Micro SD Card. The price is good and there is nothing wrong with it. The speed is also good. If you're not in a rush to get it, then it's worth the wait. Nothing wrong with it. The actual storage capacity is a little under 8GB but that's to be expected from any Pen drive or SD card. The speed ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections