DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card w/ Adapter - 16GB (Class 10)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIcaro57 on 03/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems to be a original microSD SanDisk, it comes with the lifetime warranty as well. The capacity is also real, a little less than 16Gb (which is normal). It seems to be nicely build as well as the adapter, both work perfectly. In my case, delivery was very f... Read more

microSDHC SanDisk & Adapter
    0 0
  • posted byMarcosMed on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its plug and play, i used in my notebook and my Galaxy S4 Mini and works out of the box. It works fine in my cell phone and in my nootebook, it comes with an adapter to put in normal sd card slots. Cons:I have another smartphone with a class 10 card and by experience i ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvfregeac on 09/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fast (over 10MB/s write speed as a true Class 10 should be). - Reliable (heavily used in a DSLR so constantly in and out, no problem so far). - SD adapter included, which expands the possible uses for the same cards. Cons:None OtherThoughts:The microSD forma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloreloor on 09/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've been looking for a good memory card, but the prices are always high and high delivery costs except for this one. So the price and quality are good. It has the right amount of capacity 16GB and the speed is similar to a class 10. The conditions of the material are als... Read more

Overview Overview unpacked adapter + Micro SD card 16gb
    0 0
  • posted byRBrunetti on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really is very fast and versatile, has lots of space to store your things and even install applications. The speed of recording and reading is much higher than the class 4 cards. Great quality Material. Cons:I have no cons for this product. OtherThoughts:If y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsu2002 on 07/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great product, high speed, all use and condition reliability for continous demand. - top brand, good packaging. - presence of high quality materials, both in card and adapter. Cons:I do not see any obvious cons this product. - delivery took some 4 weeks since... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmrahman on 07/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great! works perfect with windows phone. really very fast on data transfer i have nokia lumia 820 all other memory cards not supported but with this sandisk works very smooth. Cons:Very fast on Mobiles but when it comes to memory card reader it's going little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroberto_ito on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I can say that this memory card is "original", the capacity of 16 Gb is real. - Speed ??is also compatible with class 10, currently used on a smartphone Samsung Galaxy S3. - The finish of the card and adapter are very good. - The fit is perfect, both the car... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymdomingo on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great product, high speed, all use and condition reliability for continous demand. - top brand, good packaging. - presence of high quality materials, both in card and adapter. Cons:- I do not see any obvious cons this product. - delivery took some 4 weeks since order... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections