DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack/Data Port Adapter for Ipod Nano3/Classic/Touch/Iphone (Premium)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarsko on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The headphone jack of my Iphone 3gs only has one channel. I like to use it for playing music in my car. With this thing plugged in to the dock connector I get both channels again. Cons:Mind you - when you plug it in the Iphone sends max volume level only. You... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlsimon76 on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid build, locks into place, stays in place. Excellent sound quality. Cons:may be too bulky for some people. I prefer the sturdier build, as it stays in place. Seems to drain battery fast. OtherThoughts:I purchased to avoid shoddy audio jack on ipod-touch. This works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrias on 08/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I believe this one of the best LOD for iPOD in the market. The sound quality is higher than other LOD connector that I ever use. The built quality are not the best, but it is sounds better than it looks. There are several similar things in DX, my friend has tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAishiteru on 01/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works great as an audio out jack replacement. It produces very good sound quality with no distortions. If you're not using it to replace a broken audio out jack, you can use it as a second headphone jack to share your music with a friend. I highly recommend this to any... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydukwei on 06/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:does what it's supposed to do - act as a line out solution for my iphone 3g. i get a clean, un-amplified sound that feeds into my car's audio system via the aux cable. another plus is of course the price is cheap. Cons:the bottom female jack kinda sticks out. would be b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections