DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack/Data Port Adapter for Ipod Nano3/Classic/Touch/Iphone (Premium)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarsko on 04/08/2013

The headphone jack of my Iphone 3gs only has one channel. I like to use it for playing music in my car. With this thing plugged in to the dock connector I get both channels again. Mind you - when you plug it in the Iphone sends max volume level only. You have to plug it into a device with a volume knob ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymlsimon76 on 01/20/2013

Solid build, locks into place, stays in place. Excellent sound quality. may be too bulky for some people. I prefer the sturdier build, as it stays in place. Seems to drain battery fast. I purchased to avoid shoddy audio jack on ipod-touch. This works great. Need to use with headphones with volume control.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrias on 08/07/2010

I believe this one of the best LOD for iPOD in the market. The sound quality is higher than other LOD connector that I ever use. The built quality are not the best, but it is sounds better than it looks. There are several similar things in DX, my friend has try to by one of them and get dissapointed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAishiteru on 01/02/2010

It works great as an audio out jack replacement. It produces very good sound quality with no distortions. If you're not using it to replace a broken audio out jack, you can use it as a second headphone jack to share your music with a friend. I highly recommend this to anyone that owns an ipod. It causes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydukwei on 06/29/2009

does what it's supposed to do - act as a line out solution for my iphone 3g. i get a clean, un-amplified sound that feeds into my car's audio system via the aux cable. another plus is of course the price is cheap. the bottom female jack kinda sticks out. would be better if it was shorter. the cheapest ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections