DX » Community » Reviews » 8x Zoom Telescope Lens w/ Back Case for Samsung i9300 - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshourve on 02/11/2014

Too much good. In one word it is Excellent. I will buy it Again and Again. Now all my Friends want to buy it. Price is also good. I mean $11.23 is nothing for that. If you have a good camera phone then I recommend you to buy it. If your hobby is photography then It Will really help you to get Best photos ... Read more

Good Lens

0 0 0

• posted bystartovat on 08/25/2013

Very useful thing on holiday a normal day in school. On long way it is very good, but on the phone it is very unstability, and the screen is fuzzy. Can be attached and removed quickly, zoom lens can be focused easily, works in portrait and landscape. Ihaven't any problems with this product. Only back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGGray on 03/12/2013

The first positive thing is that it exists! Second, it's really cheap. It has actually good focus and good light that makes it easy to take good pictures at a long range with the phone camera! People that look at the pictures almost doesn't believe that it has been taken with a phone! The only problem ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byRaymondTFYeung on 02/16/2013

Small and light weight. It is OK build quality. But for price you can't complain. Does what it is suppose to do. Fitz my s3 perfectly. Be sure not to press unit too far into the lens cradle or you might see a large black spot in view finder. Just reposition the lens again and black spot will be gone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythelleha on 11/20/2012

Seems good. Pocket size. Acceptable quality. Pretty eazy to mount and remove the teleadapter. Good value for prize. Benkeplate adapter is not compatible with mye flip cover, nor with rubber cover. I observert som ingenting, but eazy camping or zoom remove the effect. It is actually not a zoom, but teleadapter.... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bySpitty73 on 10/14/2012

Can be attached and removed quickly, zoom lens can be focused easily, works in portrait and landscape mounting plate is too far away from camera leaving a fish-eye effect, requires steady hand for still photography. You'll need a tripod to use this item for photography as it's next to impossible to keep ... Read more

3 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections