DX » Community » Reviews » 8x Zoom Telescope Lens w/ Back Case for Samsung i9300 - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGGray on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The first positive thing is that it exists! Second, it's really cheap. It has actually good focus and good light that makes it easy to take good pictures at a long range with the phone camera! People that look at the pictures almost doesn't believe that it has been take... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaymondTFYeung on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and light weight. It is OK build quality. But for price you can't complain. Does what it is suppose to do. Fitz my s3 perfectly. Be sure not to press unit too far into the lens cradle or you might see a large black spot in view finder. Just reposition th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythelleha on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Seems good. Pocket size. Acceptable quality. Pretty eazy to mount and remove the teleadapter. Good value for prize. Cons:Benkeplate adapter is not compatible with mye flip cover, nor with rubber cover. I observert som ingenting, but eazy camping or zoom remove the effect.... Read more

1 2
  • posted bySpitty73 on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can be attached and removed quickly, zoom lens can be focused easily, works in portrait and landscape Cons:mounting plate is too far away from camera leaving a fish-eye effect, requires steady hand for still photography. OtherThoughts:You'll need a tripod to use this it... Read more

4 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections