DX » Community » Reviews » DORCO ST300 Dual-Edge Stainless Steel Blades - Silver (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuagmireGiggity on 04/14/2014

* Very sharp blades, very nice! Good value for your money. If you learn how to shave with single razor blades, you will save a lot of money! * I really cannot come up with something negative about these blades. Once you go with these dual-edge razor blades, you don't want to shave another way. Learn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalpa on 04/14/2014

Works great in a Rimei razor (SKU: 116281) I can not tell it apart from the blade shipped with it. Not the cheapest blades out there... But after trying the cheaper 100 pack of Rimei blades (SKU: 260482) I will have to state: "Cheaper isn't always better".... Packaging it good/adequate (small ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykbutcher5 on 03/03/2014

Cuts your beard Can be used for scratching crayon off of marking paper Good for home deco projects The packaging is actually incredibly high quality for individual blades Doesn't have a splitting spine They are sharp but not super sharp The lack of super sharpness is a double edge sword though, it means ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiahlm on 02/19/2014

Nice sharp blade that produces a close enough shave. It does what it is supposed to. none that I can think of. I Tried the Dorco ST300 Dual-Edge Stainless Steel Blades just for fun and I was pleasantly surprised. I must admit I really did not have high hopes, but the blade is really sharp and gives a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHive275 on 02/17/2014

I like them very much, they are very Sharp. I like the quality. They are fancy packaged, each razor in a small paper envelope. Dual edged double the fun. If you use it with a straith razor, break it and you get 20pcs! No negative thoughts about this product. They need to broke in two if used in a straight ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySeebu92 on 01/22/2014

-Cheap -Pretty good quality -Not necessarily sharp enough for everybody These blades are good in general. I have a rather thick beard growth, and my skin gets irritated easily when shaving. That is why I like to use as sharp blades as possible. These aren't the sharpest blades, and sometimes seem to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFourthCoast on 12/18/2013

1. These blades are 18 cents each delivered to your door. 2. For me they work as well as or better than other options I have tried. 3. It is neat to get some mail with all the Chinese post office stamps on it. 4. Very low waste packaging and my first shipment arrived in excellent condition. 1. It does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFascist on 11/27/2013

Less tugging (indicating that they're sharper) than the Wilkinson Sword I buy at the supermarket at a fraction of the price. These blades work out to around AUD$0.20-0.25 cents each. The Wilkinson Sword are about AUD$1.50 each. I'll be buying more. At this price, there is no downside. The only con would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuezzdk on 11/25/2013

Product is nice packed , and every Blade is induvially wrapped , they are just a shape as my old more expencive ones. They also looks as the are made out of good steel Price is good if you buy bulk :) None that i can find , but again what could be wrong ? as long as the are sharpe. I was affraid that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjondoe745 on 11/20/2013

cheap very sharp blades that do exactly what they are made for. did I mention cheap and sharp ?..... I should have bought more, will probably add too my next order of what-knots. cannot buy them cheaper at my local supermarkets here in UK none that I have found so far, even if I was to be picky or critical ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections