DX » Community » Reviews » DORCO ST300 Dual-Edge Stainless Steel Blades - Silver (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Sharp Better than I could have imagined
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytenis_viejos on 02/04/2015

It almost HURTS to me how much money I've wasted on disposable/Gillete razors. These blades are like pieces of motherfreaking EXCALIBUR. The sharpness is incredible. Only one pass and your face will be as soft as a baby's butt.

Impression:Sharp;

0 0 0

• posted bymetashade on 01/16/2015

The blades are very sharp (as should be). They are sharp enough for shaving, without causing irritation on the skin. The blades are so cheap that even when you throw the blade away after shaving one time, this is still the cheapest way of shaving. Please keep in mind that you should not discard... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byWamidh on 12/25/2014

Pros: These razors are extremely sharp and quite flexible. I have tested Gilettes razors and I would say these are sharper. Also one good thing is that you break it in halv and you get two razors to shave with.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byJoeBrazil on 10/25/2014

Pros: Low cost and many blades to use Cons: Low durability, then they have to be exchanged Note: Despite the low durability I recommend buying for people who do shave once a week. -------------------------- Pros: Baixo custo e muitas laminas para usar Contras: Baixa durabilidade, logo elas tem da... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byorenmi on 10/02/2014

for this price you can use a new one every day and you wont notice. shave pretty good and do not scratch the skin.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byZeBaal on 09/02/2014

Pros: I have been using Merkur blades for years and ordered those by curiosity and I have to admit that I prefer them to the Merkur blades. They are extra sharp and shave without drag. I really mean it when I say extra sharp: if you use them in a shavette like I do, be extra cautious. At this I a... Read more

Best blades I have ever used

Impression:Better than I could have imagined;

0 0 0

• posted byBrewster10 on 07/11/2014

Well, quite simply put, these are razor blades. Often used to cut thing, like linen while sewing or for the application I purchased them for, shaving the whiskers off my face. They are sharp...razor sharp! None really, what more can you ask for, other than razor sharp razors Make sure you get the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuagmireGiggity on 04/14/2014

* Very sharp blades, very nice! Good value for your money. If you learn how to shave with single razor blades, you will save a lot of money! * I really cannot come up with something negative about these blades. Once you go with these dual-edge razor blades, you don't want to shave another how to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalpa on 04/14/2014

Works great in a Rimei razor (SKU: 116281) I can not tell it apart from the blade shipped with it. Not the cheapest blades out there... But after trying the cheaper 100 pack of Rimei blades (SKU: 260482) I will have to state: "Cheaper isn't always better".... Packaging it good/adequate... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykbutcher5 on 03/03/2014

Cuts your beard Can be used for scratching crayon off of marking paper Good for home deco projects The packaging is actually incredibly high quality for individual blades Doesn't have a splitting spine They are sharp but not super sharp The lack of super sharpness is a double edge sword though, a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections