DX » Community » Reviews » GPS External Digital Antenna with MMCX Connector and 3-Meter Cable (1.5Ghz)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuperboer12 on 08/15/2013

Very good priced GPS antenna. Just unpack and plug it onto your GPS receiver. Reception is good. I didn't measure the reception but combined with a decent GPS chip I got fast fixes and also decent indoor reception. Very handy to keep your electronics indoor and your antenna outside your window. Cable is a bit long; could be shorter for me as it would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopleider on 07/31/2013

small design, enough cable length thin cable, had to mount another plug(i know before) i knew that the plug would not fit for my purpose. it had to be connected to an gps device on my boat. Therefore i cut the existence plug and weld another one. I also had choosen to mount the gps antenna inside the boat in order to protect the antenna against sun,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAltanimator on 10/05/2011

-MMCX connector. -Plug and wait for approx. 32 sec to 3 Mins. for 3D GPS location on PDA Asus P320 in a Cloudy Day (internal Antenna nothing without A-GPS). -Magnetic Base, can be put anywhere (on your car, bike, ship, etc). -Just the black tape on the cable towards the connector, nothing to worry about. Ships Quickly, Thanks DealEXTREME~ If youre looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoggy2 on 10/31/2010

Great product. This GPS receiver is compatible with a Cartrek 600 navigation system. It is working fine for more than half a year now in a Renault Megane Scenic with a shielded windscreen. Cable is long enough to install the receiver under the hood next to the wiper-mechanism. This GPS receiver give me more than 10 satelites, without just 2 or 3. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybebob4u on 08/21/2010

I am driving a Ford Mondeo which has heating in the front windshield which blocks GPS signals (or at least weakens them a lot). Connecting this antenna to my GPS receiver really solves this issue. I always get more then enough satellites and even in very tough environments (forests, cities. It has a magnetic base which makes it very easy to mount it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycruelty on 07/22/2010

I drive a car with a head reflecting tempered glass, which blocks gps signals from reaching my TomTom. Since the TomTom has a MCX connector i figured i would order this receiver and solder on an other connector. This went with ease, and the Tomtom works perfectly now. None really. Come's with a MMCX connector while most modern PNA's are equiped with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywsillas on 04/08/2010

This GPS antenna does exactly what it is supposed to do. I use it with a GAMIN NUVI 610 and the reception is very good. Better than with the internal antenna. The cost/benefit is very good with this product! If you need to place the antenna far this is the one, cable is very long. Not really a con but the connector did not fit my GPS, since I didn’t ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byASTRALiENS on 01/26/2010

Tiny MMCX connector is good quality. Connects strongly with my Asus P535. Very long cable (at least 3m) is very slim and "strong". Can be easily hidden anywhere. Have a strong magnet which can be mounted to any metal surface in the car or other place. frequency : 1575.42MHz voltage: 3.0-5.0V in nearest days i'll try to make outdoor tests in different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriskinhos on 07/18/2009

it's an external active GPS antenna with a MMCX connector. Great for improving GPS receivers signal. And really great price. It's small and light you can carry it on your pocket. no instructions no much info. but there isn't much to say. it has a magnet. it's not a passive GPS antenna. voltage: 3.0-5.0V. it will drain your battery fast if you use an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySANTOS406 on 05/18/2009

Buen acabado, excelente longitud del cable, potente base imantada y gran recepción de señal. Lógicamente sencillez y rapidez de uso: conectar y listo. Comprobado en PDA/GPS MIO P550. La base del imán debería tener algo para proteger de arañazos sobre las superficies metálicas en las que se instala (coche...). El embalaje ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections