DX » Community » Reviews » GPS External Digital Antenna with MMCX Connector and 3-Meter Cable (1.5Ghz)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuperboer12 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good priced GPS antenna. Just unpack and plug it onto your GPS receiver. Reception is good. I didn't measure the reception but combined with a decent GPS chip I got fast fixes and also decent indoor reception. Very handy to keep your electronics indoor an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopleider on 07/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small design, enough cable length Cons:thin cable, had to mount another plug(i know before) OtherThoughts:i knew that the plug would not fit for my purpose. it had to be connected to an gps device on my boat. Therefore i cut the existence plug and weld another one. I al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAltanimator on 10/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-MMCX connector. -Plug and wait for approx. 32 sec to 3 Mins. for 3D GPS location on PDA Asus P320 in a Cloudy Day (internal Antenna nothing without A-GPS). -Magnetic Base, can be put anywhere (on your car, bike, ship, etc). Cons:-Just the black tape on the cable towards... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoggy2 on 10/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product. This GPS receiver is compatible with a Cartrek 600 navigation system. It is working fine for more than half a year now in a Renault Megane Scenic with a shielded windscreen. Cable is long enough to install the receiver under the hood next to the wiper-mec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybebob4u on 08/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am driving a Ford Mondeo which has heating in the front windshield which blocks GPS signals (or at least weakens them a lot). Connecting this antenna to my GPS receiver really solves this issue. I always get more then enough satellites and even in very tough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycruelty on 07/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I drive a car with a head reflecting tempered glass, which blocks gps signals from reaching my TomTom. Since the TomTom has a MCX connector i figured i would order this receiver and solder on an other connector. This went with ease, and the Tomtom works perfec... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywsillas on 04/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This GPS antenna does exactly what it is supposed to do. I use it with a GAMIN NUVI 610 and the reception is very good. Better than with the internal antenna. The cost/benefit is very good with this product! If you need to place the antenna far this is the one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byASTRALiENS on 01/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tiny MMCX connector is good quality. Connects strongly with my Asus P535. Very long cable (at least 3m) is very slim and "strong". Can be easily hidden anywhere. Cons:Have a strong magnet which can be mounted to any metal surface in the car or other place. frequ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriskinhos on 07/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's an external active GPS antenna with a MMCX connector. Great for improving GPS receivers signal. And really great price. It's small and light you can carry it on your pocket. Cons:no instructions no much info. but there isn't much to say. OtherThoughts:it ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySANTOS406 on 05/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Buen acabado, excelente longitud del cable, potente base imantada y gran recepción de señal. Lógicamente sencillez y rapidez de uso: conectar y listo. Comprobado en PDA/GPS MIO P550. Cons:La base del imán debería tener algo para proteger de ara&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections