Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Perfect if you have windshield-heating

posted by bebob4u on 08/21/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I am driving a Ford Mondeo which has heating in the front windshield which blocks GPS signals (or at least weakens them a lot). Connecting this antenna to my GPS receiver really solves this issue. I always get more then enough satellites and even in very tough environments (forests, cities.

It has a magnetic base which makes it very easy to mount it on the top of your car.

I have mounted it for over a month and it still is right where I have mounted it.

The cable is quite long; this allows you to place your GPS receiver virtually anywhere you would like in your car.

Cons:

Haven't found any yet; it just works!

OtherThoughts:

I wasn't sure the connector would fit my GPS receiver (a white label bluetooth GPS) but since this article sells at such a low price I wasn't scared to take the risk and now I am glad I did. Apparently these kind of connectors are quite standard which means that if you have a connector on your GPS this antenna will probably just work.

Bottomline:

If you have bad reception on your (bluetooth) GPS receiver; check this out. You will not be dissapointed!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections