DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm+2.5mm Handsfree Earphone for Motorola Walkie Talkies (1.4-Meter Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylexrupy on 09/15/2013

the cable has a decent size. the price is also good, sound quality is very clear for both listener and in earphone. very comfortable to use. the connector in L makes it very good to use in small bags. the wire comes off easily from the ear holding. the microphone clip is weak The description of product is wrong, it points to a kenwood model and says ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdpedrao on 07/09/2013

Olha, trata-se de um excelente aparelho, em relação ao audio(fone), dá para ouvir nitidamente, sem pausas ou outros malefícios. Em relação ao microfone, a mensagem é passada de forma excelente. O cado do fone, ou seja, aquela "bolinha" que encaixa ao buraco do ouvido, não vem acompanha de uma almofada,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 01/21/2013

Nice build quality overall, sturdy contacts, the ear holder can be adjusted and feels good to touch. The clip is very sturdy. Good sound quality. Somewhat thin cables, i would like them to be a bit thicker for more protection. The rubber on the PTT button came off when i received it, but it is easy to fix. Does not work on Midland walkies, because of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byefetech on 11/15/2012

Compatible with Motorola radio EP450. Not tested on other models but should work with any radio that has a compatible connector. It would be interesting to have a list of compatible models in the package. This is my second order and I have not verified the operation of each. In the first order, one unit of 15 did not work, but given the price vs warranty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzaneszoo on 11/05/2012

Fits Motorolla CLS1413 Business Radio. Pins are 5/16" (8 mm) apart. Comfortable over-the-ear design. Earbud just rests in outer ear. So much cheaper than the Motorola brand. Perfect for having your own headset when sharing radios with co-workers. No clip along wire to help guide wire in the path you would like it to go. I clip the mic box under ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobcarl on 06/27/2012

Well priced and easy to use. The build quality is not fantastic, but will suffice. Product does not work. Sends, but does not receive. Product should be tested before being sent to the customer. I waited 6 months for the product and after many e-mails and being advised that it had been sent, then out of stock the sent again, the product arrived and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byn00kie on 05/21/2009

it is low price ... that is the biggest pros. also it is quet handy. button seems to be waterproof and has a good feeling. buil quality is rather good and smooth although i havent it yet tested. waiting for walki talkie to arrive to test it. none ar all. but waitin time always kills =)wish shipping lasts for 1-5 days , not 14 ... just can't wait =) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybkrakowsky on 04/15/2009

The biggest pro is the price. I work in film and the cheapest I've been able to find similar headsets locally is $40. The $40 are more comfortable, but the clarity is about the same, and the $40 are about the same build quality too, since they didn't last me more than a few shows. Not the most crystal-clear sound quality, but I've had no complaints ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygq_fuzion on 11/05/2008

- price - large button - wire from earbud to mic is a bit short the clarity of this headset is awesome. i bought these to be used during paintball and skiing/snowboarding this headset sits awesome inside the paintball mask and doesn't move at all... the seperate mic is good to clip somewhere and the button is easily found and pressed even with gloves ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections