DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm+2.5mm Handsfree Earphone for Motorola Walkie Talkies (1.4-Meter Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytazeux on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice build quality overall, sturdy contacts, the ear holder can be adjusted and feels good to touch. The clip is very sturdy. Good sound quality. Cons:Somewhat thin cables, i would like them to be a bit thicker for more protection. The rubber on the PTT button... Read more

0 0
  • posted byefetech on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compatible with Motorola radio EP450. Not tested on other models but should work with any radio that has a compatible connector. It would be interesting to have a list of compatible models in the package. Cons:This is my second order and I have not verified th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzaneszoo on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits Motorolla CLS1413 Business Radio. Pins are 5/16" (8 mm) apart. Comfortable over-the-ear design. Earbud just rests in outer ear. So much cheaper than the Motorola brand. Perfect for having your own headset when sharing radios with co-workers. Cons:No clip along w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobcarl on 06/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well priced and easy to use. The build quality is not fantastic, but will suffice. Cons:Product does not work. Sends, but does not receive. Product should be tested before being sent to the customer. OtherThoughts:I waited 6 months for the product and after many e-mails a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybkrakowsky on 04/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The biggest pro is the price. I work in film and the cheapest I've been able to find similar headsets locally is $40. The $40 are more comfortable, but the clarity is about the same, and the $40 are about the same build quality too, since they didn't last me m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygq_fuzion on 11/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- price - large button Cons:- wire from earbud to mic is a bit short OtherThoughts: Bottomline:the clarity of this headset is awesome. i bought these to be used during paintball and skiing/snowboarding this headset sits awesome inside the paintball mask and do... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections