DX » Community » Reviews » CN-06 GPS Receiver Super U-blox GPS Module w/ Active Ceramic Antenna MWC
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarppaxyz on 02/04/2013

Small and only needs four wires (+, -, Tx, Rx). Well made and doesn't fall apart easily. Crius AIO/Megapirate NG has support for this unit. I had some problems with default baud rate that is 9600. Eventually i got it working without flashing it or using UBLOX software to config it. It now runs at 57600. Sometimes you need to power it twice before it ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byImple on 01/25/2013

This GPS simply does what it should do. It is lightweight, cheap, and compact! Didn't face any. However, they could do it It is configured to 9600 baud with 1Hz refresh rate by default, but if you download configuration software from ublox, you can change a lot of options! I'm successfully configured this unit to operate at 115200 baud, and send coordinates ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrx4ever on 10/26/2012

working nice, all connection are good solder are good it's not a v2 it's a v1 witout memory need to set the parameter you want at each start, not bad but need to know recommanded to anyone you need to get some basic to get the initial setting in , 1/2 of the time you need to power the board twice, power off power to get it work correctly but it's normal ... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections