DX » Community » Reviews » SF-9505A 2.3" Digital Satellite Signal Finder Meter w/ Compass - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGiosb69 on 01/09/2014

The SF-9505A 2.3 "Digital Satellite Signal Finder Meter is very easy to use. On display there are two types of indication: one by percentage and by another progress bar. The blue lighting of your display facilitates the pointing of antennas in locations and hours in low light. Has beep indicating the increase and decrease the level of satellite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoao8836 on 01/05/2014

muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade muito bom de exelente qualidade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiosb69 on 01/02/2014

No batteries needed; Blue lighted screen ,on and off; I am happy to purchase; Good and inexpensive Satelite Finder; received the goods within 25 days; Not a big problem; It's uncomfortable and a drawback of this product; Should be half the price; Only works with Receivers; Must connect to receiver; No need to be an expert to use this device; I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgulian on 05/03/2013

Clear screen . Light-weight . Need to connect a satellite dish and Receiver to use it . No batteries needed .Blue lighted screen ,on and off . Convenient buttons . Includes a compass built into the device . Must connect the SF-9505A to receiver , Not a big problem . Should be half the price . May be connected to 12V battery or more , on the side of ... Read more

SF-9505A SF-9505A SF-9505A SF-9505A SF-9505A SF-9505A SF-9505A
    4 1
  • posted bymitrich31 on 02/26/2013

good and inexpensive SatFinder. received the goods within 30 days. I am happy to purchase. I will buy more here. using for eutelsat 36e.))))))) only works with Receivers.it's uncomfortable and a drawback of this product. compass built into the goods, but the SatFinder only works with the Receivers, inconvenient to use.(((((( A good seller. I will buy ... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections