DX » Community » Reviews » Rikomagic MK802 II Android 4.0.4 Mini PC w/Wi-Fi/HDMI/ESD-Black(1GB RAM/4GB)
Customer’s impression:
Easy small & handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8792243 on 11/28/2014

this product really got me surprised, its easy to use, and easy to move around if needed,this is the ultimate must have if you want to upgrade ur old tv into a smart tv cheap and the best of it is it works like a charm. Read more

Impression:Easy, small & handy;

0 0 0

• posted bylbelkind on 10/09/2013

Working, very easy to set up, functional single-core mini PC running recent Android version. Absolutely great for casual gaming for kids. The performance is not great. Understandably, this is a cheap single-core mini PC. The overall experience is nice but sometimes "heavy" applications take ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykdashu on 05/18/2013

Very good gadget. Makes my old LCD a new TV for me, combined with a mini wireless keyboard. Small, slim, fantastic. You can add almost apps from android in this gadget, except only ones who its used with chip phone, i.e: whatsapp, GPS softwares, or something like that. Need to enter in usb menu from ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byshmuelkk on 04/12/2013

Was not expecting too much out of this item. But after I got it, I've played with it for long time, customized and tried to install many apps. It can play up to 720p videos from LAN over wireless sometimes (but has some issues, explained in the cons below). Most of apps I've tried are working fine, also ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byrocual on 03/25/2013

You will be able to use it with 1080p movies if you use it directly from an usb harddrive because if you stream directly from lan wifi will not be enough fast to do the work. You will be able to use alld android apps with any problem. And also i think that you should buy a fly mouse because you will ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bynurekas on 02/20/2013

Small device, excellent build quality, one of the best brands for MiniPC The price could be lower, it's a single core after all, a bit outdated by now, FullHD remuxes with DTS audio have lag problems on Android even with MX Player, big file size videos (~10GB) with DTS audio seems too demanding for this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJulinhoSP on 12/13/2012

Best single core processor, 3x USB in/out (but one's is power supply), come with HDMI extensor, dont need a external ac power plug, easy to conect wireless mouse or keyboard, connect usb mouse too! (its funny to see mouse in TV), access to Google Playstore, Apps, Angry Birds, etc... and tons of Android ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bySandyA on 12/09/2012

For the price, this is an amazing deal. I use it to watch movies and occasionally play games. I also downloaded a workout app and use it on my TV. There can be a bit of a lag. When it first boots, it looks like everything has loaded, but it still takes another minute to finish. If you try running an ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bymgomenzoro on 11/27/2012

greate device. Small, fast, no hangs up. Heat does not affect it. All app downloaded from google play work fine. his own Browser if very complete, no problems with flash. Works fine with 2.4Ghz mouse/keyboard and usb hub. would be nice better support for webcam, inclusive generics one. It delays between ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byetgalim on 11/19/2012

Very easy to use... Anadroid-easy. The FHD display option looks good on my NOT-FHD screen. Works fine. 2 usb ports is nice to have. Worked fine with all my external HDs. Actually feels like it's well built. As smooth as it is, it's very weak when it comes to multitasking. Single core process is not amazing ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections