DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Antenna for Kenwood and More Walkie Talkies (144~430MHz 10W Max)
Customer’s impression:
good Great value funciona
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaoloPaz on 08/06/2015

Excelente antena, mejoro al instante la recepcion y transmision de mi Baofeng UV-5R. Definitivamente SUPERIOR a la antena original del walkie, la recomiendo !!!

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byxe1hon on 07/29/2015

mejoro la RX y TX de mi UV5-RIG+ en cuanto puse esta antena, se la recomiendo, buena, y barata.

Impression:funciona;

0 0 0

• posted bypnd_ku on 04/21/2015

Nicely made antenna. Fit`s my Baofeng UV5R in the best possible way. Very good distance of RX-TX. Strong and clear signal. Highly recommended as a replacement for the original one.

Impression:good,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byshpax on 03/29/2015

Very good gain comparing with stock one to my walkie-talkie. I cannot say how much is this "better" in figures but in use reception is really better and clearer. Not expensive. Longer than standard one so you should count on that length, but flexible. I put top 5 for it. Very recommended

Very good antenna

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byniidea on 02/18/2015

Es una antena muy barata y funciona. En mi caso me enviaron una que dice ser una nagoya pero que no lo es, es una copia de regular calidad

Impression:funciona;

0 0 0

• posted bybullnugget on 09/16/2014

Cons:One of the antennas was missing the cap; minor mishap. The other one was perfect. Took over a month to arrive. Inquired about being late but never got a reply. SHowed up less then a week after I submitted the ticket. Pros: I get a pretty good gain with these compared with the original stubby... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byAntennmannen on 05/21/2014

This antenna is many times better than the original rubber duckie that comes with the Baofeng UV-5R unit. No con's It gives stronger clearer and longer signal than the original antenna. With this antenna you are allowed to bring your unit regardless if wearing suit or work clothing. It gives a to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRadioflyer66 on 03/15/2014

Fits perfectly and functions well. Seems to be quite well made. Very Flexible. None that I can see, it's just an antenna right! Much nicer than the factory fitted antenna the radio comes with. Much lighter and more flexible. Not sure if it offers any more performance than the standard antenna but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybinaaron on 02/13/2014

When i got this antenna in the mail, it seemed more flexible than i thought. It is almost two times as long as the stock antenna for the Baofeng UV-5R, and much thinner. When I tested it, people noticed the difference between the regular antenna and this antenna. I can't say how much more it but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnnyCache on 12/19/2013

- Quality seems to be good. - - It's not huge but has decent gain. - - Price is cheap enough to check it out and see if it is an improvement for your rig. - - I wish it went to the 520 MHz range instead of just the 430 MHz. - - It seems to be a good solid antenna. Most reviewers I see received in... Read more

Installed on my UV-5R+ radio. Installed on my UV-5R+ unit. Pic of the engraved info.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere