DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case with Belt Clip for Nokia 5000/6300/7310
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKevinhohk on 03/12/2013

The perfect size for my old cellphone Nokia 2700 with the good value for money I like the magnatic closure it looks great also has a nice belt clip that is really easy to put clip on the belt, The pocket is really protective my phone 100% with the very beautiful sewing display. I really recommanded to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserduq on 08/25/2011

it is the perfect size as illustrated you pay good value for money I like the magnatic closure it looks great This pocket is really protective it is not made of real leather it is just a fake leather the snap button does not work; it is too tight It took quiet a long time to receive It is a great inexpensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybootshacker on 12/16/2010

it very cheap has a belt loop to put it on ur belt also has a belt clip if ur just putting it on your pants it uses a magnet to keep it close it is smooth in side so it would not scratch your screen fake "fake leather" has fabric just hanging on a tie for some reason mixing a magnet and electronics is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArugess on 11/26/2008

- nicely sewn - I like the magnetic closure - inexpensive - looks great - very sturdy belt clip - not leather - not even the cheap leather - made of vinyl or other very thin plastic - the snap button ripped the "leather" on the case on first use when I tried to unclip the buttonto remove the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections