DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish USB Data / Charging Docking Station Cradle for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byckrause on 05/20/2013

The plastic is superb, shiny as glass and good quality look. Is a must have accesory for your Galaxy S3. Good to have on the desk or better besides the bed on the night table to charge your phone while sleeping. The only concern is that is lightweight and by taking the phone away you have to use both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymuscailie on 05/15/2013

It's a nice gadget, with rounded corners and luscious bezel. It is advertised as a docking, but does not activate the docking screen on phone. Normally, when plugging the S3 in a dock, the dedicated dock screen should appear. Also, the docking is quite light which makes picking up the phone raise the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywoodworm on 02/20/2013

Looks stylish as promised. Sturdy dockingstation. There's a weak blue light inside the cradle, which you can't really see, especially not when the phone is placed in the cradle. You can only see it when you look straight on top of the dock. It's not really a con, but I had to write something in this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpyarrhawk on 01/25/2013

-Effective docking solution -Cheap -Stable (doesn't feel like it's going to fall over) -Looks great -Subtle power LED on top edge of unit. -Charging speed is limited based on how much power the USB port can provide. (This could be plugged into a wall charger as well though) -Too awesome for most people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLazarini on 01/21/2013

* Great build quality. Materials used have a pretty nice feeling. * Comes with a USB to mini-USB cable, which is very usefull. * Holds the phone very well, and still let's you use it while docked. * Phone sits at a good angle in order to view what's on screen. * Very easy to use. * The dock is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipuss on 01/18/2013

Really nice look! Has a white power indicator led Low cost Easy to use, the phone remains in stand up position, making easy to see calls and Event Alerts Unfotunatelly my USB cable was DOA, so I had to connect with my original USB to make it works... But it's really not a problem, since the dock itself ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanseibel on 11/26/2012

Excellent product, use it every day when I'm working. Works great as a charger and the phone is in an ideal position to quickly check messages and view notifications. The product has excellent finish, is constructed with quality material and seems to be quite durable. For me, the price is very fair. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfantasma75 on 11/15/2012

it have very good quality, its very easy to use, just plug and use, i used it to synchronize the phone to the pc, and to charge the phone.- The conectors a very well welded.- Its black and my phone is white.- It a very good product, and its very cheap, the usb cable have a very good lenght and quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzodi76 on 10/05/2012

Very well made and sturdy USB charger. Holds my North American Samsung Galaxy 3 like a glove in the holder. Very nice color. Glossy black is high polished. Much cheaper then $50 one from Samsung. None so far. Only one thing to mention is usb connector supports the phone when plugged in. May or may not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections