DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather + Fabric Protective Bag for Nintendo 3DS XL / 3DS LL - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaidibujos on 09/25/2013

The colour, the size, the three pockets for the cards and there is another one behind these. Everything is perfect, I love it. The materials are fine, it could be better but I don't complain. With this you can fell that your console is well protected. The quality is great and there is a big space to ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byluisgbm on 06/13/2013

This is a great case for your Nintendo 3DS XL. The quality is pretty good, the inside of it is all cushioned and provides great protection. The exterior is solid, which is good against bumps. It even has some slots to store a few cartridges! It is a little larger than the 3DS XL, so it doesn't fit very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavis1980 on 05/30/2013

es facil,sencillo de llevar a todos lados,protege mucho al nintendo ds xl,de golpes y rayaduras,el color esta super perfecto ya que combina con el que tengo actualmente,trae sus estuches para los cartuchos de juegos y mas se siente que es un poco sencillo el material pero si esta resistente,no es un ... Read more

deal extrem cumple!!

0 0 0

• posted byantubiz on 04/29/2013

-multiple pockets for game -large pocket for stylus ect -the casing is pretty hard and durable -good quality for that kind of money -it looks better on picture -it schraches easy -the space inside is a bit to big for 3ds xl The package had circular hole [maybe to see the color of item] and because of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiickie on 03/16/2013

Resistente, com bom acabamento, parece duradoura. Bem sólida e dura por fora, não parece que ficaria amassada com o tempo. Meio duro demais por dentro, mas não arranha o console nem nada. O espaço que era pra ser do carregador é bem apertado, não arriscaria colocar o carregador ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjnadal101 on 03/05/2013

perfecta funda tipo rigida para la nintendo 3ds xl . buenos acabados con aparetemente una buena cremallera para su cierre .Tienen compartimento para tus cartuchos y una tela que hace que no se te raye la nintendo con los cartuchos guardados. casi perfecta solo le veo dos incovenientes que el mosqueton ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynesrocks on 01/30/2013

- Good design, it looks really good - Good protection against dropping the 3ds to the ground. - Neat compartment for 3 games (there's a plastic screen so you can see each game) and extra room for some others, I'd say about 3 (which are not arranged as neatly). Although you can fit some more scattered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMothafuka on 01/25/2013

Good to secure ur gaming console! And protect the screens and the integrity of the VG itself! There's no complain about the item til now. I will test the device daily and will see how it holds. Cuz I'm a non stop player!!! Let's se if it holds! No cons! There's no complain about the item til now. Its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgorTchaka on 12/03/2012

Nothing wrong in the fabrication of the bag, the material used is OK, and it's very pratical for the 3DS, there is no much others choices for a bag for nintendo 3DS (later it's should change). So one of the best options. Only 3 cartridges slots, the bag have space for at least 6 cartridges, and it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byericrijnsburger on 11/28/2012

Nice bag for 3DS XL. Also fits great for DS XL. Material feels very professional. Quality is great. Nice blue color; very good for the blue 3DS XL edition. Great price! Very economical compared with european suppliers! No cons in my opinion. It could use a nice print from Mario, but this is a matter ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections