DX » Community » Reviews » Windshield Universal Swivel Rotation Car Mount Holder for Cell Phone / GPS / PSP / Iphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadlaws on 12/19/2013

The suction pad sticks to the windscreen really well. It's made of the same stuff as the green area for the phone, so it almost holds itself there even before you twist the suction "lock" dial on. I have absolutely no concerns about it falling off the window. The green pad holds the phone incredibly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycolic on 10/18/2013

I am very pleased with the product. strongly holding the phone glued to it. after a while when it gets dirty just wash and he strong hold whatever you put on it only cons is when you try to move the handle to the side that knows the rubber between the bracket and the glass can separate. She shude be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympirzada on 09/14/2013

- Easy to install - No assembly required - Well priced - Green sticky material holds strongly - Overall build quality is good - Has ability to swivel and rotate - Would be a nice feature if it had a feature to pull the device outward so that I could bring it closer to me while driving - I use it to mount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKinky on 08/03/2013

So strong. The phone is NOT going to slip off. So strong. It is actually difficult to remove the phone. The mount droops a little when the phone is mounted. This is a really great holder. It was a good swivel action with a nice ratcheting to it. It does droop a little bit when the phone is mounted but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRichardOZ on 06/20/2013

The suction cup to the windscreen is fantastic, very hard to get off, can't imagine it falling off or coming loose any time soon! The "Clingo technology" green "sticky" stuff fails to hold my otterbox case. I tried sticking the bracket from my old car mount (a glossy flat surface ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygaoz34 on 04/08/2013

The green material sticks very hard on a smooth surface. It's compact so you can save it in its box easily. It is very versatile. There are no residues left in the phone or very few of them. The ball is not strong enought to suport a 10 inch tablet in every position even the green material is strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobDeVoer on 04/02/2013

The phone sticks very well on the pad. Never had the phone fall off or even slip. This works better than I had expected and for this price I definetly recommend the mount holder. The quality of the suction pad is also good and it remains stuck to the window even when I pull hard to get th ephone off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymblock on 03/25/2013

Sticks to the windshield really well Hasn't fallen off, great suction Able to handle any sized device Sticks to most devices really well without dropping them, even over bumps or on the highway Good range of motion and extends fairly well for it's size Folds back to a compact stage when it's not in use,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeliashlo on 02/26/2013

I was skeptical. I did not believe it would work so well. It works great. Hold the phone very hard. Very convenient to put the phone on, and relatively simple to remove it (there is a simple technique, as shown on the packaging). So strong grip so my Galaxy S2 back Came off (not broken), so you should ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byyrtimiD on 10/06/2012

I found this car mount holder the best solution ever. The suction mount surface made of some sticky material so it may be mounted not only on windshield but also on relatively smooth dashboard surface and it holds there very well. The device holding pad is very sticky, when removing you have a big chance ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections