Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYahyaObeido on 12/20/2015

This component is the best to connect your microcontrollers wirelessly , it's very cheap and it's very useful.

Impression:good,Useful,excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted by9743839 on 11/15/2015

Un produto practicamente accesible, funciona al 100 por ciento, la calidad es buena y el precio es muy bueno.

Impression:De calidad y buen precio;

0 0 1

• posted byMoloch2689 on 08/15/2015

Pros: fast shipping, product as described cons: None great seller

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byjacob_ on 05/02/2015

It is cheap and a very good wireless transceiver module and works great. It works very vell for indoors use. I am going to test max. range, I want to try antenna option as well. Gayet guzel calisan bir transiver modul. Ev icerisinde heryerden rahatlikla sinyalini alabiliyorum, henuz dis mekanda... Read more

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byshockwaver1 on 03/18/2015

I bought 4 of these to use in wireless sensor project. Every one of them works perfectly at ranges of about 20 meters through floors and walls. They are very low power (In sleep mode they consume 900nA (0.9 µA, or 0.0009mA)) - so are great for low power/battery powered projects. I'm using them on... Read more

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byfkelektronika on 01/09/2015

I am very grateful, the product works perfectly, would definitely buy from you. Thank You so much and i hope to make business again with you

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byInfreQ87 on 01/06/2015

Good product. Haven't got it tested yet about the range but with the model name you can find videos and information sites about the range. But indoors use this works fine. If you dont have already male to female breadboard wires, you should buy some. You cant plug this directly to the breadboard.

Impression:Good and cheap little chip;

0 0 0

• posted byrigorka on 04/07/2013

Reasonably cheap and pretty reliable wireless module. Works well in the building when a distance is within 10m and there are not too many thick walls between the nodes. Supports retransmission and data integrity control, makes the programming very straightforward. Excellent Arduino library is so... Read more

0 1 4

DX Everywhere