DX » Community » Reviews » DS1307 I2C RTC DS1307 24C32 Real Time Clock Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymyNextGen on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got it when it was on a good deal. It works as described. It came with the back up coin cell already installed. The chip also include free memory for other usage. Two for a price of one. Cons:I recently purchased this Arduino RTC device, but do not have docume... Read more

digital clock
    0 0
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact design. It keeps the time with enough accuracy for almost all projects you could do with arduino. It also comes with a 32K I2C EEPROM that you can use for your project also! Cons:It comes without the pins soldered (this may not be a disadvantage)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj0hd0e on 05/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* works great * you get a small i2c EEPROM memory as a bonus. You can use this for other applications according to your needs. * rechargeable battery included * great product to learn about i2c, you can easily hook up a logical analyzer to it Cons:nothing, really... oh,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypcmihnea on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:At $3.50 you get a module consisting of a DS1307 RTC IC, a 24C32AN EEPROM chip for extended usage, plus a LIR2032 Lithium-Ion 3.6V battery. The module came with the battery pre-installed (at almost full capacity, considering that it's autonomy is several years... Read more

3 0
  • posted byziloot on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great RTC. Comes with battery, and is very easy to be added to Arduino project. Also can held temperature sensor (DS18B20), it is not included but you can add it. Cons:Luck of pinheads. So you have to mount, or to make wire conections. OtherThoughts:You have to know that... Read more

RTC with Arduino Mega
    1 0
  • posted byHUGUENOTTE on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:// This code tests the DS1307 Real Time clock on the Arduino board. // The ds1307 works in binary coded decimal or BCD. You can look up // bcd in google if you aren't familior with it. There can output // a square wave, but I don't expose that in this code. Se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosdamen on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality product. Has good solid soldering. Can be used as clock and for eeprom variable storage. This all via serial interface, only 2 data wires SDA and SCL are needed. Can be directly connected to arduino uno, without extra resitors. For arduino there is special li... Read more

9 1
  • posted byjosdamen on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality soldering and pcb. Header is missing but soldering this is not a problem. Clock 1307 works direcly connected to arduino uno. No additional resistors needed. Battery is also working well. Cons:Two headers purpose not clear,there are two devices on the pcb, c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatarrh on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality Woks as supposed Cons:No pinheads, needs soldering. Does not have pull up resistors, you should add them (2.2k are recommended, but works fine with 1.5k+) OtherThoughts:Have no idea why it has two rows of holes. But i guess it makes sense to someone e... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections