DX » Community » Reviews » DS1307 I2C RTC DS1307 24C32 Real Time Clock Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymyNextGen on 06/30/2014

I got it when it was on a good deal. It works as described. It came with the back up coin cell already installed. The chip also include free memory for other usage. Two for a price of one. I recently purchased this Arduino RTC device, but do not have documentation included. You'll have to do some research ... Read more

digital clock

0 0 0

• posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Very compact design. It keeps the time with enough accuracy for almost all projects you could do with arduino. It also comes with a 32K I2C EEPROM that you can use for your project also! It comes without the pins soldered (this may not be a disadvantage) but it comes without any pins, so those have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byj0hd0e on 05/10/2014

* works great * you get a small i2c EEPROM memory as a bonus. You can use this for other applications according to your needs. * rechargeable battery included * great product to learn about i2c, you can easily hook up a logical analyzer to it nothing, really... oh, you only need to google yourself for ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydanielfiser on 03/22/2014

A nice little I2C module with RTC and EPROM chips and possibility to solder DS18B20. Works well with Raspberry Pi model A. One needs to follow hot-so at "http://www.pihomeserver.fr/en/2014/03/08/raspberry-pi-home-server-ajouter-une-horloge-rtc-ds1307-sur-le-bus-i2c/". My module came without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadsandrup on 01/01/2014

- Very cheap and easy to implement into Your Arduino (or other) setup. - Easy to use on I2C as the connections are "cross" board connections. - Missing solder pins. - Possibility to use the DS18B20 "option" in parasite power mode (VCC and GND shorted) - The RTC frequency (32.768 KHz)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsobey on 11/06/2013

Easy to use in Arduino type projects. Operates at 5V. The I2C address is 0x68. Use the standard Arduino RTC library and it just works. There is no way one could make if from the components for less. It uses the DS1307 chip and I found the overall timekeeping to be rather poor. I noticed a drift of 5 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypcmihnea on 09/20/2013

At $3.50 you get a module consisting of a DS1307 RTC IC, a 24C32AN EEPROM chip for extended usage, plus a LIR2032 Lithium-Ion 3.6V battery. The module came with the battery pre-installed (at almost full capacity, considering that it's autonomy is several years), I assume due to it being preset on a certain ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byvea45 on 09/06/2013

-I2C comunication protocol, easy to configure. -Works without problems. -Cheap, and easy to install . -Easy to use, with the libraries (Tiny RTC). -It came without instructions, or pin description. -It came without soldered pins (it isnt a con but, i prefered with pins). -It came without cables or pins.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymimmob on 07/14/2013

Price as usual on DX's items is very affordable and cheap, it worked flawlessly coupled with my Arduino Uno and LCD display, usefull in a lot of projects. Battery is long lasting after 1st charge and this is good too. Finally you can "upgrade" this unit by soldering a ds18b20 on its pcb that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarvidj on 07/05/2013

There are several 1307 RTC libraries available that worked well with this shield, including the ability to utilize the square wave output and the NVRAM that is on the clock chip. There are also 24cXX libraries available that worked well with the 24C32 EEPROM that is on the board. None that I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections