DX » Community » Reviews » DS1307 I2C RTC DS1307 24C32 Real Time Clock Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Great product Easy to use with arduino ausgezeichnet
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKingBeetle66 on 07/05/2015

Actually two I2C devices on a single module, this device sports both a Maxim Integrated DS1307 real time clock AND an Atmel 32Kbit (4KByte) EEPROM. As is the case with a lot of small inexpensive modules from DX, the module shipped without any header pins soldered on. Certainly not a deal breaker,... Read more

An inexpensive I2C RTC and EEPROM module An inexpensive I2C RTC and EEPROM module An inexpensive I2C RTC and EEPROM module

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bygtac79 on 06/17/2015

Pros: small, easy to use with standard arduino library Cons: time is not correct after a while

Impression:Easy to use with arduino;

0 0 0

• posted byBootfailure on 06/10/2015

Pros: Easy to connect to the arduino. Only 4 pins are needed. Use this library https://github.com/dtu-mekatronik/HCRTC It is the easiest that i cound find and works out of the box with this module. Cons: Cant think of any actually

Impression:good,excellent,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bytr3intaydos on 05/27/2015

Pros: Cheap but great quality, includes rechargable battery and should work for 5 years. Cons: No documentation, and no headers (Get this: SKU:144191) Other: Needs soldering, once you sort that out, it works easily, this tutorial will help you, same name of pins that is I2C, dont freakout when to... Read more

Impression:good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bythepiston on 03/17/2015

Pros: The module can be used in Raspberry pi and Arduino, comes with a rechargable button battery, you can charge the battery with the module itself, also can be replaced with a stardard non rechargable cr2032 battery. cons: actually none :)

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjacob_ on 03/13/2015

This is good quality and really cheap module and it works with my Arduino project. But, it would be beter if it was 24C64 I2C EEPROM. Gayet kaliteli ve fiyati da uygun bir modul Arduino projesi ve onun kutuphanesi ile calisiyor. Sadece uzerindeki EEPROM 24C64 olsaydi daha guzel olurdu en azindan... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTTonis on 03/03/2015

Perfect for use with an Arduino. Works with the standard RTC arduino library.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byfranz7888 on 02/27/2015

ok all right

Impression:ausgezeichnet;

0 0 0

• posted byGunFro on 02/09/2015

Pros: Overall a great product Cons: Some documentation paper with the package, yes there is on dx products page but still, a simple printout would do. I recommend this product.

0 0 0

• posted byBarduck13 on 01/27/2015

good packing

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: