DX » Community » Reviews » DS1307 I2C RTC DS1307 24C32 Real Time Clock Module for Arduino
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Cheap Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaulinhoBraz on 10/13/2016

Pros: Ótimo produto, construção excelente, fácil utilização com qualquer microcontrolador Cons: Nenhum

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byFuka77 on 08/04/2016

Pros. Works as a RTC or a square wave generator. Cons. Fake chip ds1307 doesn't work exactly as a real ds1307, when working with battery it will lose about 3 seconds every day.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by10146373 on 03/23/2016

easy to use

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bylvanbuiten on 01/01/2016

Small easy to use device. Unfortunately i forgot to add pin headers to the delivery, so if you need them, dont forget!

0 0 0

• posted by616443 on 12/30/2015

Se configura muy sencillo. Y conectando rápidamente se logra tener la hora, pasado mas tiempo podre hablar de la duración de la batería. Como se menciona en otro de las revisiones, el pin SQ funciona para controlar un termómetro, pero solo si lo soldamos en donde esta dibujado el esquema de la... Read more

Impression:good,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byYahyaObeido on 12/23/2015

Pros : Very very cheap, It's very helpful and useful if your project requires real time, this product is awesome !

Impression:good,excellent,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byvishdx on 08/05/2015

All good, button cells could be of better quality, but the seller was glad to help with it.

0 0 0

• posted byKingBeetle66 on 07/05/2015

Actually two I2C devices on a single module, this device sports both a Maxim Integrated DS1307 real time clock AND an Atmel 32Kbit (4KByte) EEPROM. As is the case with a lot of small inexpensive modules from DX, the module shipped without any header pins soldered on. Certainly not a deal breaker,... Read more

An inexpensive I2C RTC and EEPROM module An inexpensive I2C RTC and EEPROM module An inexpensive I2C RTC and EEPROM module

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bygtac79 on 06/17/2015

Pros: small, easy to use with standard arduino library Cons: time is not correct after a while

Impression:Easy to use with arduino;

0 0 0

• posted byBootfailure on 06/10/2015

Pros: Easy to connect to the arduino. Only 4 pins are needed. Use this library https://github.com/dtu-mekatronik/HCRTC It is the easiest that i cound find and works out of the box with this module. Cons: Cant think of any actually

Impression:good,excellent,Great product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere