DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Men's Quartz Watch Silver (Gold and Silver Strap)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStole38 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-First of all it looks and feels amazing . I don't know the materials it's been made out of but it feels quality and not cheap. -Works just fine like any other normal watch will.Cons:-Okay it says men's watch , but really isn't really manly like on the picture for exampl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byismaiil52 on 11/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is a cheap but a great watch, but it looks good. It's good for a gift. It looks expensive. It looks great and the price is right!! Nice look, seems solid. Good quality for this kind of price. The shipping of the product was also fast.Cons:Actually no cons, because the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmarib on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is cheap it is light its cool looking and works well and looks like a real EXPENSIVE watch, what else do you want?Cons:feels cheap, the chain is loose (you can flex it alot) is light feels like its plastice (its not plastic) bought another watch but that one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydtaz on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Looks good (but dont get to close :P) - Low noise - Comfortable to wear around the wrist - The watch is not too large, not too small - perfect sizeCons:only way to resize is in the locking mechasm. If you want to remove a few links, than remember that it is o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawaismuh on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a great watch by Goldlis. really cheap price, even though it looks as if its very expensive. It would make the perfect gift. I was expecting this to have a cheap finish to it because of the price but it turned out quite well. Also the shipping was quite f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvrim on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:This watch is very beautifull, it is very cheap for a mechanical watch. Normally when I buy a watch for this price it is just a normal watch with a battery. I am very happy with it. My friend are so jealous and when they ask me were I bought it I say to them: DEA... Read more

0 0
  • posted byultimaterogue on 11/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:A very beautiful watch with a low price. Every time I look at it, it seems untrue that I paid such a low price. For its design, for its look, I would have paid more in my country. So with the union of such qualities, overall, this product is a good acquirement.Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySynal on 08/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice look, seems solid. Good quality for this kind of price.Cons:Build quality's bad, it's light and uncomfortable, did not tint my wrist for 4 days usr, but still the best choice for this priceOtherThoughts:Nice watch for short/part time use. If You seek for a good and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphaBR on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Charming look - Accurate - Low noise - Comfortable - Not too large, not too small - perfect size - Nobody believes it cost less than US$10 Cons:- No cons whatsoever. OtherThoughts:Discret and elegant. It is a men's watch, but women can wear it too without being... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHypnosis4u2nv on 05/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Very Cheap Price - Able to keep the time correctly for over a week - Looks like a high end watchCons:- Poor build quality.. The watch feels cheap on your wrist, and if you look closer, looks cheap too..OtherThoughts:I bought this to give as a gag to someone who is reti... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections