DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Men's Quartz Watch Silver (Gold and Silver Strap)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStole38 on 06/24/2014

-First of all it looks and feels amazing . I don't know the materials it's been made out of but it feels quality and not cheap. -Works just fine like any other normal watch will. -Okay it says men's watch , but really isn't really manly like on the picture for example on the golden hour points there are shiny gems that look really girly , so that is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byismaiil52 on 11/22/2013

It is a cheap but a great watch, but it looks good. It's good for a gift. It looks expensive. It looks great and the price is right!! Nice look, seems solid. Good quality for this kind of price. The shipping of the product was also fast. Actually no cons, because the product seems very good. Pointers are only visible at night/low light also.It seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmarib on 11/13/2013

It is cheap it is light its cool looking and works well and looks like a real EXPENSIVE watch, what else do you want? feels cheap, the chain is loose (you can flex it alot) is light feels like its plastice (its not plastic) bought another watch but that one had alot more expensive feeling about it, this watch is a little bit small for a big wrist so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydtaz on 11/11/2013

- Looks good (but dont get to close :P) - Low noise - Comfortable to wear around the wrist - The watch is not too large, not too small - perfect size only way to resize is in the locking mechasm. If you want to remove a few links, than remember that it is only posible by bending the metal (braking/misforming the links) The could have been better manufactured ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawaismuh on 05/02/2013

This is a great watch by Goldlis. really cheap price, even though it looks as if its very expensive. It would make the perfect gift. I was expecting this to have a cheap finish to it because of the price but it turned out quite well. Also the shipping was quite fast No cons at all. The best product I've ordered from dx or any online store. Its been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvrim on 01/27/2013

This watch is very beautifull, it is very cheap for a mechanical watch. Normally when I buy a watch for this price it is just a normal watch with a battery. I am very happy with it. My friend are so jealous and when they ask me were I bought it I say to them: DEALEXTREME OF COURSE! Pointers are only visible at night/low light if you get a strong light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byultimaterogue on 11/01/2012

A very beautiful watch with a low price. Every time I look at it, it seems untrue that I paid such a low price. For its design, for its look, I would have paid more in my country. So with the union of such qualities, overall, this product is a good acquirement. It seems a little fragile. what I like the most is the combination of gold and silver strap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySynal on 08/03/2012

Nice look, seems solid. Good quality for this kind of price. Build quality's bad, it's light and uncomfortable, did not tint my wrist for 4 days usr, but still the best choice for this price Nice watch for short/part time use. If You seek for a good and cheap watch in order to show yourself. Nothing to add. Recommended for those, who do not require ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphaBR on 06/15/2011

- Charming look - Accurate - Low noise - Comfortable - Not too large, not too small - perfect size - Nobody believes it cost less than US$10 - No cons whatsoever. Discret and elegant. It is a men's watch, but women can wear it too without being embarassed. Looks just fine. Perhaps the battery will last long, or not, who cares. The watch itself is great,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHypnosis4u2nv on 05/02/2008

- Very Cheap Price - Able to keep the time correctly for over a week - Looks like a high end watch - Poor build quality.. The watch feels cheap on your wrist, and if you look closer, looks cheap too.. I bought this to give as a gag to someone who is retiring at work.. We got a good laugh when I gave it to him.. It was so cheap I couldnt resist the idea ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections