DX » Community » Reviews » NEW 360 Degree Air Conditioning Vent Style Car Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNitNesiv on 04/13/2014

Excellent idea to fix the phone on the car dashboard. The support is really nice, easy to use and adjustable. A good option for those who use navigation applications. The finish of the support is not very good. The cover holds the phone well. In some models the panel is not possible to assemble but mostly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarauder on 02/03/2014

Very easy to use on any car to get your phone easily near you. You can hold your phone at the air vent, and get all the information at you hand. You can convert your Smart phone to a system navigation and see al the information. depend of the button you want to touch, the phone move a little because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarauder on 12/18/2013

Easy to use, support your phone easily on the air vent of your car. You can put your phone quickly near you to get the control on it. Depending of the orientation you can navigate easily with your favorite app. Totally compatible with the clones of the Galaxy SIII including the Star B92. Not found yet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogmarq on 04/15/2013

The material is good and fits perfect on the Air Conditioning vent car. In order to use you can't have any case on your samsung, otherwise will not fit the in the holder. Because this I'm little bit disappointed because I have a case and all the time that I want to use the Samsung on the holder I need ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGGray on 03/13/2013

The 360 degree holder for Samsung 9300 is the thing I've been looking for since I bought the phone. It is really easy to mount, just turn it upright to use as a phone or turn it 90 degrees to use as a GPS. And all outlets are accessible, charging and headset/FM-transmitter or what ever you need. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjschuler on 02/28/2013

- Easy to assemble (and disassemble) - SGS3 fits perfect - Put mobile near the driver - Your SGS3 will be fresh during hot seasons - I have to see if it's posible to fix better the lower part of the holder - I like the space between the air conditioning and the mobile. Now I can freeze my mobile while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxter on 02/26/2013

This holder is cheap, and really simple to use. It does what it does, and it does it well! The lower "scissor" feet/support don't lock itselves, but using the weight of the cellphone, so when you're not using it, it moves around and vibrates if you're not driving in smooth asphalt Since my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGioKLado on 01/20/2013

- Easy to install - Adapts to every car or most of them - Nicely built - It helps to mantain a low profile while driving around (if your air vents in the central panel are not too visible) - None. Only the package is too simple - It's easy to mount on your car. It doesn't fit a Galaxy S3 with a cover,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamircatran on 11/20/2012

plastic looks and feels quite strong. the holder is sitting on the air conditioning shutter and not on the front window, so it does not prevent the driver from seeing the entire window space. holds the phone tightly so it does not move while driving. price is quite cheap. it fits the samsung galaxy s3... Read more

my phone sitting in mount holder. my phone sitting in mount holder. side look.

0 0 0

• posted byDarvius on 10/09/2012

Quite impressive quality and very easy to use. It took me just a few seconds to put it in place on my Citroen and it's amazing. I holds the phone firmly in place but a front button you push make it easy to take the phone out. It will not work with most of the cases available for the phone, but you don'... Read more

Right Side Front Side This show exactly how to put it together and install!

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections