DX » Community » Reviews » EVA Mesh Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysirujin on 10/04/2013

The price is good. Material looks decent, but has to be checked by long use, it might tore quickly. Well, if you a little smaller than Schwarzenegger, it's too big for you. The band is too long to sit tight on my biceps, even when closed full range. I guess I will have to do some needle work to shorten it, so it will fit. One could try to use it as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjshaolin on 04/03/2013

Good armband, velcro long enough for thicker arms so its not very tight, and my phone fits well. I can access the touch screen while exercising and keep the phone protected. A bit big but nothing that bothers, tht comes with bigger phones too. Not great material but good enough for the price and for the purpose. Good for cycling, running or general ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphrqq on 02/07/2013

Keep your hands free and your phone protected while running. Your i9300 stays more secure inside it than inside your pocket. The fit is tight, so your phone stays really secure. It doesn't have the greatest build quality in the world, but it is ok. The plastic smell is too strong when you open it for the first time, but that is no really a problem for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigoPace on 11/12/2012

Very good materials. The phone fits perfectly on the armband. Touch still working. Sewing is very good and velcro holds well. Nothing till now. The product is very good and the price is very worthy! Excellent bid. High quality product for a very low price! The phone is so well conditioned that is a little difficult do take it off from the armband and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections