DX » Community » Reviews » MHL Micro USB to HDMI HDTV Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S II + More - Black + Red (2m-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoeyzbg on 05/22/2014

* The cable works perfectly Fine with multiple phones and multiple tv's. * Came packed in a nice plastic package. * It delivers enough power to charge my phone while streaming my screen. * There is no manual, or information about the cable, While the box says there is. * Also it the plastic connectors feel a little cheap. I think because it isn't heavy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoKKeR on 02/06/2014

It's a great product, work well with my LG phone, i liked the red colour and the longness because you need to stay far from the television and this cable is enough long. I liked it very much, but there are other calbe that have a better quality, because this cable can not work good with some television, overall it is great for it's price! Quality isn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicatorr on 01/18/2014

Looks nice Works with any mhl phone Long cable Charges very slow Doesn't work with Nexus 4, 5 and 7 I bought this cable for my nexus 4, however i later discovered that nexus devices use slimport (MyDP), so mhl cables don't work. I tried it with some other phones and they did work. Also i noticed it charges very slow, even when plugging the usb into ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRetroHetro on 11/19/2013

Works well from both my Samsung Galaxy Sii4G, and from my Sony Xperia Z. The USB connector means the phone is charged at the same time, so the battery won't drain in the middle of a movie. Can't see why this wouldn't work from any phone with HDMI out. If you have a lower-res phone (like the Galaxy Sii) it will look a bit ugly on a full-HD large screen ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzebrahead on 05/23/2013

The cable is very usefull if you have a compatible smartphone (your phone supports MHL technology). Plug the cable on your television and watch your favorite movies, play your favorite games (AWESOME) and use the apps in the big screen. there arent too strong, be carefull. My cable sometimes dont recognize the smartphone. I dont like the red color..... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfiury on 03/11/2013

If your phone supports MHL technology, this is your cable. Perfect apra any model. It works perfectly on my Sony Xperia U. Prefio reliable value is perfect. Enclosure quality could be better but not bad.You need charger not included. But it's worth the phone itself. Enclosure quality could be better but not bad.You need charger not included. But it'... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvriviere on 11/23/2012

- Can send the video and the sound of your phone to your TV - Long cable - Works instantly: just plug ant watch - Cheaper than the official one - There are some artifacts displayed every few minutes. On some monitors, that's just a quick visual artifact, while on others it can cause a black picture for 3 seconds - The sound is too loud and easily saturates ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections