DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 13mm Wide-Angle/0.67X Macro Lens Attachment for Digital Cameras and Cell Phones
  • 5 star 18 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOD1234 on 05/05/2014

mobile, looks nice, works very well. picture quality is great and material quality is good as well. comes with a lid, a few rings to glueonto cameras, and a small key chain string to hold it. non whatsoever. great lens with good price and great quality of material and picture. i have it for two years and it really is handy. easy to skrew apart both ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonjeuw on 10/22/2013

The product is easy to use: you just have to paste a magnet on the back of the phone, around the camera, then you plug the lens on this ring. The magnet retains quiet well the lens, and you won't have it falling for sure. I have seen the effect this lens gives to the photo on an iPhone 4, it indeed offers a nice wide angle view. I'm no expert in taking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanialHaneez on 06/29/2013

The wide angle range is perfect for what i want. I was really impressed with this! Especially the macro lens! It can focus less than an inch from your lens to the object! Macro is super close and very detailed! Sticky part should be more stickier! But that can be easily fixed with superglue. The pricing should be lesser around 8+? Get it now if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubBA0 on 04/08/2013

Works perfectly. Stick it on virtually any small camera. With this lens you greatly improved wide angle image. Its a real improvement to your camera without losing imagequality Its very cheap Quick shipment. The sticker lost its grip after a shot while in very hot weather and high humidity. Luckily you get one extra ring so this problem was easily solved.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrehmansyed on 01/10/2013

-Item came as advertised. -In good condition. -Great price compared with others. -Shipment took a very long time. -Item purchased on December 5th and only received a few days ago (first week of January). -Shipment details/tracking could have been better. -Could offer this item with a pouch (combo deal). -Could offer this item with other lenses i.e. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguy1962 on 12/22/2012

it is a fun and easy thing to use, it is easy to carry and its protected when not in use. you get extra magnet rings so you can use more then one phone - i use it on my smart phone and on my tablet as well it cannot replace quality and professional photography the shipment takes forever but its ok i use it a lot in order to document designs that i did ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopenshiny on 10/20/2012

Really works. Fantastic macro. Easy to use and store. Can act as WIDE or MACRO. Comes with two mounting rings (to ensure compatibility with many phones). When used as a wide lens the picture is distorted a bit on the outside. Marco mode is really, really awesome. Works fine even on phones without auto-focus. Comes with two slightly different mounting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byww999w on 07/18/2012

It's.....Cheap Easy to install Works for most of the phones Have nice covers when not use and you get crystal clear images!! the orignal sticker of the ring is not attaching well with my phone, and I have to glue it with other glues, coz I love this small lens, I glue the metal ring on my phone with epoxy resin,,,,, this small thing can create nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakeldemon on 07/16/2012

Quality is awesome, width is awesome, I am buying a second one for future! The adhesive in magnetic rings is cheap, use Krazy Glue. You just have to find a way to stick the ring to your case or phone, but test it, some cases are too thick and show the ring, I had to switch to my old thinner case. If you shoot photos with anything, this is a must have.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoafp on 04/25/2012

-cheap -easy to use -crystal clear images -wide & macro really good -easy to lose, its very small, you just have to be very careful its a great add-on for you camera, you get very good results, the only problem i can think of it could be in the future if the adapter ring sticks out of the camera, but its great! it arrived me home today and the images ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections