Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIdanAbramov on 03/17/2014

I can recommand greatly about this product. I work most of the day on the computer (whoes not...) and I started to feel some pain in my right arm. Some on the office told me it's because of the way we grab the mouse with our hand (up in a non natural way). this product helped a lot with my problem and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykancaras on 08/17/2013

Its very comfortable for the hand. There is bending in the middle so your wrist fits right in. Its also a bit V shaped, which helps mouse to move freely. Bottom is made from a material with a good grip, even after a long time of use it still holds in place very good. Top and inside materials are also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflashcnvodk on 06/08/2013

The gel is very soft, very comfortable for the wrist, the fabric material is appropriate, the termination of the product is very good, the base is covered with plastic which makes it almost anti-slip and protects the seams. It's a bit small, it's only a few inches wider than the mouse, you need re-position ... Read more

Boxed item, and unboxed item

0 0 0

• posted bygbortoli on 09/30/2012

This is a must-have type of product for everyone using extensively the computer and mouse. It provides a good support for wrist and is softness enough. The quality is also a good point. It is too small for the ones who uses mouse a lot. You have to re-position it very often due it. Other than that, no ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections